Chick Corea - My Spanish Heart album
Album · 1976 · 18 Songs. Spanish Fantasy, Pt. 3. 3:06. 17.
Listen to My Spanish Heart by Chick Corea on Deezer.
UMG (от лица компании "Polydor"); LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, UBEM, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (5).
My Spanish Heart marks a full-scale, yet thoroughly modern, exploration in the musical lineage Corea sprang from.
My Spanish Heart (CD, Album, RE, RM). Polydor. 2669 034. Chick Corea. My Spanish Heart (2xLP, Album).
Welcome to Chick Corea’s brand new Spanish Heart Band, the flamenco-charged eight-man band of Latin rhythm masters. Since he first played with the Spanish Flamenco guitar legend Paco de Lucia, Chick has built a deep catalog of Latin jazz brilliance, beginning with his modern-classic song Spain, and the world-groove inspired first Return to Forever album, featuring "Sometime Ago, La Fiesta. Madrid’s own Jorge Pardo, an original member of Paco's band, joins Corea on sax and flute, and Niño Josele, who played in Paco’s band in the last years, brings flamenco guitar artistry.
With The Spanish Heart Band – Antidote, Chick Corea explores his Spanish, Latin and Flamenco influences with the debut album by his new Spanish Heart Band. With a band of incredibly versatile musicians and his usual wide horizons, Corea composed a set of music that draws from a wealth of sources – jazz and Latin music, naturally, but also classical, funk and fusion elements.
Artist: Chick Corea And The Spanish Heart Band. Rub‚n Blades) 02 – Duende 03 – The Yellow Nimbus – Pt. 1 04 – The Yellow Nimbus – Pt. 2 05 – Prelude to My Spanish Heart (feat. Gayle Moran Corea) 06 – My Spanish Heart (feat. Rub‚n Blades & Gayle Moran Corea) 07 – Armando’s Rhumba 08 – Desafinado (feat. Maria Bianca) 09 – Zyryab 10 – Pas De Deux 11 – Admiration. Previously on NewAlbumReleases.
The Yellow Nimbus, Pt. 2, 05:55. My Spanish Heart (feat. Rubén Blades & Gayle Moran Corea), 06:56.
My Spanish Heart is an album recorded by Chick Corea and released in 1976. The album combines jazz fusion pieces and more traditional Latin music pieces. The album includes use of full brass and string sections on some tracks. The first four tracks form a suite as well.
|A4||My Spanish Heart||1:37|
|B2.1||Part 1: Children's Song No. 8|
|B2.2||Part 2: Portrait Of Children's Song No. 8|
|C2||Prelude To El Bozo||1:36|
|C3||El Bozo, Part I||2:49|
|C4||El Bozo, Part II||2:06|
|C5||El Bozo, Part III||4:56|
|D1||Spanish Fantasy, Part I||6:07|
|D2||Spanish Fantasy, Part II||5:11|
|D3||Spanish Fantasy, Part III||3:09|
|D4||Spanish Fantasy, Part IV||5:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Incorporated
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Incorporated
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Mixed At – Kendun Recorders
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc GmbH
- Pressed By – Phonodisc GmbH
- Printed By – Johannes Alt GmbH
- Art Direction – Mike Doud , Peter Corriston
- Artwork [Photo Manipulation] – David Heffernan
- Cello – David Speltz
- Composed By – Stanley Clarke (tracks: B1)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Chick Corea
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass] – Stanley Clarke (tracks: A2, B1, C1, D1)
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Engineer – Bernie Kirsh
- Engineer [Assistant, Electric Lady Studios] – Neal Pecman
- Engineer [Assistant, Kendun] – Dave Holmes*, Larry Quinn
- Handclaps – Chick Corea (tracks: C1), Narada Michael Walden (tracks: C1)
- Liner Notes – Chick*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Don Alias
- Photography By – Kenneth McGowan
- Piano [Acoustic], Synthesizer [Mini-Moog, Moog 15, ARP Odessy], Organ [Yamaha], Synthesizer [Polymoog], Electric Piano [Fender], Handclaps, Percussion [Foot Stomping], Choir [Male] – Chick Corea
- Producer – Chick Corea
- Recording Supervisor – Ron Moss
- Strings – Arriaga Quartet
- Trombone – Ron Moss
- Trumpet – John Rosenburg, Stuart Blumberg
- Trumpet [Lead] – John Thomas
- Typography [Calligraphy] – Hal Fiedler
- Viola – Carol Mukogawa*
- Violin – Jean-Luc Ponty (tracks: C1)
- Violin [First] – Barry Socher
- Violin [Second] – Connie Kupka
- Vocals, Choir [Vocal] – Gayle Moran
NotesRecorded at Kendun Recorders, Burbank, California.
Date - October 1976.
Mixed at Kendun Recorders, Burbank -
(Armando's Rhumba, Wind Dance)- Electric Lady Studio.
Mastered at Master Disk, New York.
© ℗ 1976 Polydor Incorporated.
Made in Germany.
Printed in Germany by Druckerei Johannes Alt GmbH & Co. KG.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Category disc 1): 2929 031
- Other (Category disc 2): 2929 032
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped - variant 1): 2929 031 S1 320 1 N
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped - variant 1): 2929 031 S2 320 1 M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout C-side, stamped - variant 1): 2929 032 S1 320 1 M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout D-side, stamped - variant 1): 2929 032 S2 320 O 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped - variant 2 [A1 rotate around 180° - CA rotate around 90°]): 2929 031 S1 320 A1 CA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped - variant 2 [1 rotate around 180° - W rotate around 90°]): 2929 031 S2 320 1 W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout C-side, stamped - variant 2 [A1 rotate around 180° - HA rotate around 90°]): 2929 032 S1 320 A1 HA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout D-side, stamped - variant 2 [A1 rotate around 180° - B A rotate around 90°]): 2929 032 S2 320 A1 B A
- Rights Society: GEMA
|PD-2-9003, 2672 031||Chick Corea||My Spanish Heart (2xLP, Album, Pit)||Polydor, Polydor||PD-2-9003, 2672 031||US||1976|
|825 657-2||Chick Corea||My Spanish Heart (CD, Album)||Polydor||825 657-2||Germany||Unknown|
|2669 034||Chick Corea||My Spanish Heart (2xLP, Album)||Polydor||2669 034||Austria||1976|
|POCJ-1980||Chick Corea||My Spanish Heart (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||POCJ-1980||Japan||1991|
|2669 034||Chick Corea||My Spanish Heart (2xLP, Album)||Polydor||2669 034||Australia||1976|