Dynamite Hack - Superfast album
Superfast is the major label debut (and second studio) album of the rock band Dynamite Hack, and was released on May 23, 2000.
Listen free to Dynamite Hack – Superfast (Switcheroo, Anyway and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Album · 2000 · 13 Songs. Superfast Dynamite Hack.
Superfast (Dynamite Hack album). Superfast is the major label debut (and second studio) album of the rock band Dynamite Hack, and was released on May 23, 2000. The album was released digitally by Woppitzer Records in 2011. The album was later released on YouTube by TuneCore on January 18, 2015. All songs written by Dynamite Hack, except where noted.
Dynamite Hack occupies that well-trodden segment of punky post-grunge rock in which bands can't decide whether to concentrate on smirky novelty humor or more introspective songs about collegiate romantic angst. Accordingly, their debut album Superfast is about evenly divided between these two wildly contrasting tones, sometimes mixing them in the same song. They don't really sit well together since the band never quite establishes a dominant mood or tone for the album (the way, for example, that Weezer could balance geeky humor and lovelorn lyrics). The lead single, a gently melodic.
Superfast is the major label debut (and second studio) album of the rock band Dynamite Hack, and was released on May 23, 2000. The album was released digitally by Woppitzer Records in 2011 Superfast. Studio album by. Dynamite Hack. Dynamite Hack chronology. How to Break Up a Band (2011). This article is about an album. For the ferry operator, see Superfast Ferries. For Indian train services, see Superfast Mail/Express. For the 2015 parody film, see Superfast! Untitled. The album was released digitally by Woppitzer Records in 2011 Contents. Additional Personnel.
Released May 23, 2000. 1. Switcheroo Lyrics.
Dynamite Hack is a post-grunge band, formed in Austin, Texas in 1997 taking its name from a line in the film Caddyshack in which Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) describes the marijuana he is smoking as "dynamite hack" to Ty Webb (Chevy Chase). They are best known for their cover of "Boyz-n-the-Hood", an acoustic re-imagining of the rap single by Eazy-E. The song was the first single from their 2000 album Superfast and peaked at No. 12 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart.
Dynamite Hack – Superfast. Label: Universal Music – 012 157 884-2, Woppitzer Records – 012 157 884-2. Songwriter – Dynamite Hack (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 42). Technician – Brad Engleking, Brian "Chief" Helmbrecht. Recorded at Firestation Studio, San Marcos, TX. Mixed at Quad Studios, New York, NY except "Boys-N-The-Hood" mixed at Pedernales Studios, Spicewood, Texas. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, NY. Published by choosy mothers music (ASCAP), pi. ikey.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Chrisophe*Keyboards [Keys] – E. Willy Paisano
|8||Slice Of Heaven
Drums – Chrisophe*
Lyrics By – Andre Young, Eric Wright, O'Shea JacksonMixed By – David EatonMusic By – Dynamite Hack
|11||Pick Up Lines||3:12|
Slide Guitar [Slide Gtr] – William Nicholas Snell
|42||Anyway (Piano Girl Version)
Piano – Mark Morris Vocals – Emily Kate
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Woppitzer Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Woppitzer Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – Jimmy & Doug's Farm Club
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Recorded At – The Fire Station
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Pedernales Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Choosy Mothers Music
- Published By – Pie.Mikey.Pie. Music
- Published By – Wussypuff Music
- Published By – Happysmallchild Music
- Published By – Ruthless Attack Muzick
- Artwork [Packaging] – Dynamite Hack
- Bass, Vocals – Chad Robinson
- Drums – Chase Texas
- Engineer [Asisstance At Firestation] – Bobby Arnold
- Guitar – Mike Vlahakis
- Guitar, Vocals – Mark Morris
- Management – George Couri
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Chris Shaw (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 42)
- Mixed By [Assistance At Quad] – Gabriel Martinez
- Photography By – Chrisophe Robitussin
- Producer, Engineer – David Eaton
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Dynamite Hack (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 42)
- Technician [R.a.d.a.r. Operation At Firestation] – Brad Engleking, Brian "Chief" Helmbrecht*
NotesRecorded at Firestation Studio, San Marcos, TX.
Mixed at Quad Studios, New York, NY except "Boys-N-The-Hood" mixed at Pedernales Studios, Spicewood, Texas.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, NY.
Published by choosy mothers music (ASCAP) / pie.mikey.pie music. (ASCAP) / wussypuff music (ASCAP) / happysmallchild music (ASCAP) except "Boys-N-The-Hood" lyrics published by ruthless attack muzick (ASCAP)
Tracks 13 to 23, 25 to 32 and 34 to 41 are each 4 seconds of silence.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 01215 79852 4
- Matrix / Runout: 012 157 8842R2 01% H
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0381
- Matrix / Runout (Inner): MADE IN THE USA BY PMDC
- ASIN: B00004TB8H
|012 157 884-2||Dynamite Hack||Superfast (CD, Album)||Universal Music, Woppitzer Records||012 157 884-2||Canada||2000|
|012 157 884-2||Dynamite Hack||Superfast (CD, Album)||Universal Music, Woppitzer Records||012 157 884-2||US||2000|
|none||Dynamite Hack||Superfast (CD, Album)||Woppitzer Records||none||US||2000|