Peaches - I Feel Cream album
Peaches keeps the videos coming with a hot new video for the title track of her latest album "I Feel Cream".
I Feel Cream - Peaches. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
I Feel Cream Tracklist.
I Feel Cream is the fifth studio album by Canadian singer Peaches, released on May 1, 2009 by XL Recordings. The album was produced by Simian Mobile Disco, as well as Soulwax, Digitalism, Shapemod and Drums of Death. In summer 2007, German band Sweet Machine was asked by Peaches to join her as her backing band for one show at the Berlin Festival. After this successful collaboration, Sweet Machine became her new full-time backing band.
Producer – Digitalism (tracks: 9), Drums Of Death (tracks: 6), Peaches (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12), Shapemod (tracks: 6), Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 3, 5, 10), Soulwax (tracks: 2). Producer – Shapemod (tracks: 2, 4, 12), Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 6). Recorded By – Conner Rapp (tracks: 2). Written-By – Digitalism (tracks: 9), Drums Of Death (tracks: 6), Gonzales (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11), Peaches, Shunda K (tracks: 5), Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 3, 6). Notes.
I Feel Cream, aside from the title, lacks Peaches’ brutality and in your face wit and has replaced with tongue in cheek finger pointing and some truly annoying minimal tech production. Don’t get me wrong this album is still very danceable (if your white), lot’s of fun (if your on Prozac)
Serpentine (I Don’t Give A, Pt. 2), 03:19.
I Feel Cream, the fourth album from the queer icon, though, has been touted as a return to form. And it feels a bit like one. After two tedious, self-meandering releases, she's decided to rely on an array of trendy collaborators to re-ignite the initial fire, and when these guests decide to play the exploration game and leave their own pre-conceptions at home, it works.
Нравится слушателям: Florence + The Machine, David Guetta, Far East Movement. Peaches & Herb's Greatest Hits. Peaches & H E R B. 2010.
Peaches- I Feel Cream. STATUS April 17, 2009. 0 0 0 0. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen something new from The Peaches. Here they go with their new music video Talk to Me. The first official video from Peaches’ new album, I Feel Cream, out 5/5 on XL Recordings. Previous ArticleDavid Lynch X Moby. Next ArticleDesigner x Brands.
|1||Serpentine (I Don't Give A ... Pt. 2)||3:20|
|2||Talk To Me||3:05|
|6||I Feel Cream||4:31|
|7||Trick Or Treat||3:15|
|12||Take You On||3:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Mastered At – Masterlab
- Recorded At – Studio Rapp
- Engineered At – Studio Rapp
- Edited At – Studio Rapp
- Produced At – Shapemod Studio
- Published By – PeachesRocks Music Inc.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Edition Metrobass
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Domino Music Publishing
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services – 53553249
- Artwork [Album Artwork] – Fubbi Karlsson (oPro)*
- Design [Peaches Logo Designed By] – AJ English
- Engineer [Additional Vocal Engineering], Edited By [Additional Vocal Editing] – Conner Rapp* (tracks: 3, 7, 8)
- Mastered By – Tom Ache
- Mixed By – Digitalism (tracks: 9), Shapemod (tracks: 6), Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 8, 10 to 12), Soulwax (tracks: 2)
- Photography By [Front And Back Cover Photo] – Adam Cohen
- Photography By [Panel Pics] – Anthony Tran, Elizabeth Goodwin, Fubbi Karlsson
- Producer – Digitalism (tracks: 9), Drums Of Death (tracks: 6), Peaches (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12), Shapemod (tracks: 6), Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 3, 5, 10), Soulwax (tracks: 2)
- Producer [Additional Production] – Shapemod (tracks: 2, 4, 12)
- Producer [Vocal Production] – Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By [Vocal Recording] – Conner Rapp* (tracks: 2)
- Written-By – Digitalism (tracks: 9), Drums Of Death (tracks: 6), Gonzales (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11), Peaches, Shunda K.* (tracks: 5), Simian Mobile Disco (tracks: 3, 6)
- Written-By [Additional Writing] – Gonzales (tracks: 1)
NotesTrack 2 vocals recorded, and additional vocal engineering and editing on tracks 3, 7 and 8, at Studio Rapp.
Additional production on tracks 2, 4 and 12 at Shapemod Studio.
Mastered at MasterLab.
Released in standard jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 34904 04152 6
- Label Code: LC 05667
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Arvato Digital Services logo] 53553249/XLCD415 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0774
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Arvato Digital Services logo] 53553249/XLCD415 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0760
|XLCD415||Peaches||I Feel Cream (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD415||Australia & New Zealand||2009|
|none||Peaches||I Feel Cream (CDr, Album, Promo, Wat)||XL Recordings||none||US||2009|
|XLCD415||Peaches||I Feel Cream (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD415||UK||2009|
|HN622CD||Peaches||I Feel Cream (CD, Album)||High Note Records||HN622CD||Taiwan||2009|
|XLCD 415, XL CD 415||Peaches||I Feel Cream (CD, Album, Promo)||XL Recordings, XL Recordings||XLCD 415, XL CD 415||US||2009|