Bang On A Can - Brian Eno - Music For Airports album
Слушать песню Brian Eno – Music For Airports 1/2 онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве (320 кбит/с) на телефон (Android, Iphone) вы можете на сайте MusicId. ru, а также другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
This release features all four tracks from Brian Eno's "Ambient 1-Music for Airports" LP played on classical instruments (cello, bass, piano, guitar, clarinet and percussion). Recorded at Avatar & Looking Glass Studios, NYC, August 1997. CD comes in a jewel case with a white tray.
Ambient 1: Music for Airports is the sixth studio album by Brian Eno, released by Polydor Records in 1978.
Brian Eno (Musical Artist). Ambient 1: Music For Airports (Musical Album). Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version). Brian Eno - Neroli (full album). When Dubs Cry. 9. K views. Ash Ra - New Age Of Earth (Full Album) 1976.
And although the studio version is already ten years old, the suite has remained an active part of the group's repertoire, performed as recently as last year at the Bang on a Can Marathon in New York City. But if the studio album proved that Eno's ambient music can could be scored as contemporary chamber music, then Music for Airports (Live) reveals it to be no different than any classical piece that receives multiple readings. The differences in interpretation across the versions may be rarified, but they're genuine differences nonetheless, and make Music for Airports (Live) a worthwhile adjunct to Bang on a Can's fine studio recording. Music for Airports (Live) is a digital download-only release. Track Listing: 1/1; 1/2; 2/1; 2/2.
Brian Eno's 1979 milestone Music for Airports was the first album to feature his term "ambient music," although 1975's Discreet Music and 1978's Music for Films had already been exploratory steps in that direction. It's entirely possible that Eno knew at the time that he was inventing a new form of music, but he might not have known just what a milestone Music for Airports would turn out to be, or that it would be the first ambient work to get its own tribute album.
Download via torrent Download via magnet. Music For Airports & In the Ocean.
Music for Airports is a curious album. None of the music it presents was written and then recorded. Moreover, it does without lyrics, melodies, motive developments, evolving harmonies, or rhythm. But playback systems are also regulatory in their differential emphases across a sonic field. The album invites listeners to keep the experiment going, and playing with different technologies is one way to do, as is scoring it for acoustic instruments in the manner of Bang On A Can, or taking its tonal outlines into an improvisational scene in the manner of Psychic Temple. As you can tell, the album can be approached in many ways, which calls for yet another approach
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Michael Gordon Written By – Eno/Wyatt/DaviesWritten-By – Eno*, Davies*, Wyatt*
Arranged By – David LangWritten-By – Eno*
Arranged By – Julia WolfeWritten-By – Eno*
Arranged By – Evan ZiporynWritten-By – Eno*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Point Music
- Copyright (c) – Point Music
- Published By – E.G. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Virgin Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Art Direction [Artistic Director] – David Lang, Julia Wolfe, Michael Gordon
- Bass – Robert Black
- Cello – Greg Hesselink*, Matt Goeke*, Maya Beiser
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Evan Ziporyn
- Design, Photography By [All Other Photos] – Carla Leighton
- Electric Guitar, Cello, Mandolin, Mandocello – Mark Stewart
- Engineer [Assistant] – Martin Czembor, Rory Romano
- Engineer, Mixed By – John Pace
- Executive-Producer – Kurt Munkacsi, Philip Glass, Rory Johnston
- Flute – David Fedele, Liz Mann
- Horn – Chris Komer
- Keyboards, Piano – Lisa Moore
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Steven Schick
- Performer – The Bang On A Can All-Stars*
- Photography By [Band Photography And Airline Chairs] – Klaus Schoenwies*
- Pipa – Wu Man
- Producer, Mixed By – Eric Calvi, Evan Ziporyn
- Trombone – Christopher Washburne*, Julie Josephson
- Trumpet – Tom Hoyt, Wayne Du Maine
- Violin – Todd Reynolds
- Voice [Women's Voices] – Alexandra Montano, Katie Geissinger, Mary Runyan Marathe, Phyllis Jo Kubey
NotesRecorded at Avatar & Looking Glass Studios, NYC, August 1997. Mixed at Looking Glass Studios. Mastered at Masterdisk.
All songs published by EG Music Inc. (BMI) except 1/1 EG Music Inc. (BMI)/Virgin Music Inc. (ASCAP)
℗ © 1998 POINT music/a joint venture of Euphorbia Productions, Ltd. and Philips Music Group, a PolyGram company
Printed in Germany
Early/review copies of this release also feature the text "File under: new age, Brian Eno", which is absent here.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 68472 0
- Barcode (String): 731453684720
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 6042
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Price Code: PY 900
- Matrix / Runout: 536 847-2 01 > IFPI 01P6 MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L223
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01AK
|536 847-2||Bang On A Can||Music For Airports - Brian Eno (CD, Album)||Point Music||536 847-2||UK & Europe||1998|
|314 536 847-2||Bang On A Can||Music For Airports - Brian Eno (CD, Album)||Point Music||314 536 847-2||Canada||1998|
|314 536 847-2||Bang On A Can||Music For Airports | Brian Eno (CD, Album)||Point Music||314 536 847-2||US||1998|
|984 1816||Bang On A Can||Music For Airports - Brian Eno (CD, Album)||Point Music||984 1816||Europe||1998|
|POICD003||Bang On A Can||Music For Airports | Brian Eno (CD, Album, Promo)||Point Music||POICD003||US||1998|