The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies album
Hooray For Boobies - Bloodhound Gang. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Listen free to Bloodhound Gang – Hooray for Boobies (I Hope You Die, The Inevitable Return Of The Great White Dope and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
The Bloodhound Gang : Hooray for Boobies,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Слушайте Hooray For Boobies от Bloodhound Gang на Deezer. Благодаря потоковой трансляции музыки на Deezer вы можете слушать более 53 млн треков, создавать свои плейлисты и делиться любимыми песнями с друзьями.
Hooray for Boobies is the third studio album by American alternative rock band Bloodhound Gang. It was released on October 4, 1999, in the United Kingdom and on February 29, 2000, in the United States. Produced by Jimmy Pop and Richard Gavalis, it is the band's second release with Geffen Records after One Fierce Beer Coaster (1996).
Granted, that's not for everyone, but if you find the very title of their third album, Hooray for Boobies, funny, you'll find that this is their masterpiece. Pop isn't just a white rapper, he also has a fondness for white-trash metal and a fetish for early-MTV one-hit wonders. He's also partial to jokes about puke, coughing, and sex. He never wastes an opportunity to be obvious.
Released October 4, 1999. Hooray for Boobies Tracklist. 1. I Hope You Die Lyrics. 2. The Inevitable Return of the Great White Dope Lyrics. 3. Mama's Boy Lyrics.
Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch 4:05. Bloodhound Gang - Along Comes Mary 4:21. Bloodhound Gang - The Ballad Of Chasey Lain 2:58. Bloodhound Gang - Mope 4:33. Bloodhound Gang - A Lap Dance Is Better 5:38. Hooray for Boobies The Bloodhound Gang i Hope You Die 3:46.
14. Также смотрите: Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch. Месяц релиза - любой - January February March April May June July August September October November December.
More albums from Bloodhound Gang: Hooray For Boobies by Bloodhound Gang. Hard-Off by Bloodhound Gang. One Fierce Beer Coaster by Bloodhound Gang. Use Your Fingers by Bloodhound Gang. Hefty Fine by Bloodhound Gang. View all albums . Hooray For Boobies. The Ballad Of Chasey Lain. Yummy Down On This. More albums from Bloodhound Gang: Hooray For Boobies by Bloodhound Gang.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Hope You Die
Lyrics By [Explicit Lyrics] – Evil Jared HasselhoffVocals [Singing In Tune] – Parry Gripp
|2||The Inevitable Return Of The Great White Dope
Handclaps [Got The Clap] – Avery Lipman, Brett Alperowitz, Harry Michas, Montel Lipman, Tom MackaySampler [Sample Boy] – Jimmy Pop
Voice [East Coast Caller] – Jimmy Pop's MomVoice [West Coast Caller] – Jimmy Pop
|4||Three Point One Four||3:55|
Lyrics By [Explicit Lyrics], Vocals [Vocals By Rolling Rock] – D.J. Q-Ball*Sampler [Sample Boy] – Jimmy PopVocals [Vocals By Pac-man] – Pac-Man Written-By [For Whom The Bell Tolls] – C. Burton*, J. Hetfield*, L. Ulrich*Written-By [Relax] – W. Johnson*, M. O'Toole*, P. Gill*Written-By [Rock Me Amadeus] – F. Bolland/R. Bolland*, J. Hoelzel*
|6||Yummy Down On This
Drums [Hear The Drummer Get Wicked] – Dangerous Darrin Pfeiffer*Music By [Thinks This Is Music] – Dangerous Darrin Pfeiffer*, Lüpüs Thünder
|7||The Ballad Of Chasey Lain
Backing Vocals [Backing It Up] – Bloodhound Gang
Voice [You Want Me To Say This?] – Chasey LainWritten-By [Could You Say This?] – Evil Jared Hasselhoff, Jimmy Pop
|9||Magna Cum Nada
Backing Vocals [Backing It Up] – Bloodhound Gang
|10||The Bad Touch
Backing Vocals [Backing It Up] – D.J. Q-Ball*
|11||That Cough Came With A Prize
Noises [Lung Mustard Inducing] – Jimmy Pop
|12||Take The Long Way Home
Saxophone [Less Than Saxophone] – Derron NuhferTrombone [Trombone Bandit] – Rich BallingTrumpet [Reel Big Trumpet] – Tavis Werts
Programmed By [Foling Up The Program] – Lüpüs Thünder
|14||Right Turn Clyde
Backing Vocals [Backing It Up] – Bloodhound GangHorns [Breast Plate And Horns Singing] – Malcolm MacKenzie, Shana Blake HillWritten-By [Another Brick In The Wall Part Ii] – R. Waters*
|15||This Is Stupid||0:10|
|16||A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying
Keyboards [Casio Virtuoso] – Jimmy Pop
|17||The Ten Coolest Things About New Jersey||0:10|
|18||Along Comes Mary
Lyrics By [Explicit Lyrics] – Tandyn Almer
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D133136
- A&R [Ambassador Of Geffen] – Jim Barber
- A&R [Republic Bad Cop] – Montel Lipman
- A&R [Republic Good Cop] – Avery Lipman
- A&R [Republic Mover And Shaker] – Brett Alperowitz In "Nosferatu"*
- Art Direction [Artsy Fartsy Boss] – P.R. Brown
- Artwork [Artsy Fartsy Chick] – Diana Hong
- Artwork [Artsy Fartsy Dude] – Kyle G. Kushner
- Bass [Bass Schmass] – Evil Jared Hasselhoff (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 18)
- Drums [Monkey Beats] – Spanky G (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 18)
- Edited By [Chief Deputy Minister Of Editing] – Beau "Connecticut" Maxwell*
- Edited By [Deputy Minister Of Editing] – Dave Kelley, Frank Montoya, Toshiaki Kasai
- Executive Producer [Executive Il Pro Duce] – Avery Lipman, Montel Lipman
- Guitar [The Devil's Six String Delights] – Lüpüs Thünder (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12 to 14, 18)
- Lyrics By [Explicit Lyrics] – Jimmy Pop (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9, 10, 12 to 14, 16)
- Management [Cheeky Head Road Bastard] – Ifan Thomas
- Management [Cheese Factory Puppet Master] – Brett Alperowitz In "Nosferatu"*
- Management [Former Cheeky Head Road Bastard] – Alan Robertson
- Mastered By [Master Of Mastering] – Tom Baker
- Music By [Thinks This Is Music] – Jimmy Pop (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9, 10, 12 to 14, 16, 18)
- Other [Ambulance Chasing Pit Bull] – Brad Rubens
- Other [Crunching The Numbers] – Earl Clairmont
- Other [Cyber Hate Club President] – Lüpüs Thünder
- Other [Hate Club President] – Richard Franks
- Other [Man Of Facturing] – Les Scurry
- Photography By [Kodak Moment Soul Stealer] – Dale May
- Producer [Assistant, Assistant Il Pro Duce], Mixed By [Mix Master], Technician [Head Knob Fiddler], Technician [Compunerd], Edited By [Minister Of Editing] – Raahu As Richard Gavalis*
- Producer [Il Pro Duce], Mixed By [Wannabe Mix Master] – Jimmy Pop
- Synthesizer [Man On The Moog] – Jimmy Pop (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14)
- Technician [Compunerd Ii] – Chris (Analog Burrito) Pett*
- Turntables [Wicky Wicky Wacks] – D.J. Q-Ball* (tracks: 1, 6, 9, 13, 14, 18)
- Vocals [Vocals By Marlboro] – Jimmy Pop (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9, 10, 12 to 14, 16, 18)
NotesRecorded at Powerhouse Multimedia Studios
"Mope" contains a sample from "Rock Me Amadeus" as recorded by Falco, "Relax" as recorded by Frankie Goes To Hollywood and "For Whom The Bell Tolls" as recorded by Metallica.
"Right Turn Clyde" contains an interpolatation from "Another Brick In The Wall" as recorded by Pink Floyd.
#47 is an untitled bonus track of the band joking around. This is a vocal recording and not a song.
Rich Bailing appears courtesy of Drive-Thru Records.
Parry Gripp appears courtesy of Honest Don's Records.
Derron Nuhfer appears courtesy of Capital Records.
Darrin Pfeiffer appears courtesy of Mojo Records.
Tavis Werts appears courtesy of Mojo Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D133136 2H 23 Y
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L238
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): D133136 3J 11 Y
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L239
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 4121
|490 457-2||Bloodhound Gang||Hooray For Boobies (HDCD, Album)||Geffen Records, Republic Records, Jimmy Franks Recording Company||490 457-2||Europe||1999|
|490 455-2||TheBloodhoundGang*||Hooray For Boobies (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Geffen Records , Republic Records , Jimmy Franks Recording Company||490 455-2||Russia||2000|
|490 457-2||TheBloodhoundGang*||Hooray For Boobies (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Geffen Records||490 457-2||Russia||Unknown|
|490 455-2||Bloodhound Gang||Hooray For Boobies (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records||490 455-2||Europe||Unknown|
|none||Bloodhound Gang||Hooray For Boobies (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||none||US||Unknown|