Two Lone Swordsmen - The Fifth Mission (Return To The Flightpath Estate) album
The Fifth Mission (Return To The Flightpath Estate) Label: Emissions Audio Output Country: UK Released: 12 Aug 1996 Genre: Electronic Style: IDM, Downtempo.
Complete your Two Lone Swordsmen collection. The King Mob file a reference to Grant Morrison's Invisibles comic? Perhaps knowing how well read Weatherall is. Great album, this era Emissions/Swordsmen and all is just superb. Reply Notify me Helpful. referencing The Fifth Mission (Return To The Flightpath Estate), 2xCD, Album, SOP 009CD. some 15 years later and it's still absolutely blinding! i wouldn't say it's their best (that would be "stay down") but it's close. well worth picking up, if you can find it.
Release Date 1996-08-01.
Other albums by Two Lone Swordsmen. A Bag of Blue Sparks EP. From the Double Gone Chapel. Swimming Not Skimming. Two Lone Swordsmen 8/12/1996. Andrew Weatherall's first post-Sabres outing (together with Keith Tenniswood) is a truly beguiling cachet of alternately moody and unexpectedly funky down- and mid-tempo electro.
Two Lone Swordsmen 01-08-1996. Toplam süre:1 h 49 min. 01. Little Did We Know. The Fifth Mission (Return to the Flightpath Estate). 02. The Best of Stealth. 03. A Slow Drive West. 04. Big Man Original.
Composer, Mixing, Primary Artist, Producer.
The Fifth Mission (Return To The Flightpath Estate). Label: Emissions Audio Output Country: UK Released: 12 Aug 1996 Genre: Electronic Style: IDM, Downtempo, Experimental. Has been played on. Russia 3. 16Bit. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
The Fifth Mission (Return to the Flightpath Estate) 1996. After dissolving his Sabres of Paradise project and label, . dance don Andrew Weatherall set up the tripartite Emissions label group and launched his latest, perhaps most prodigious musical venture, Two Lone Swordsmen. A collaboration with Emissions engineer Keith Tenniswood, 2LS was formed in early 1996.
Artist: Two Lone Swordsmen. Album: The Fifth Mission (Return to the Flightpath Estate). Download Two Lone Swordsmen - Spark. The Fifth Mission (Return to the Flightpath Estate): Best 2 songs. Two Lone Swordsmen - Gang Sweep Shuffling 04:46. Two Lone Swordsmen: best 2 tracks. Two Lone Swordsmen - Tiny Reminder No 1 Further Reminders, 2001 04:27.
|1-1||Little Did We Know||3:34|
|1-2||The Best Of Stealth||4:17|
|1-3||A Slow Drive West||5:40|
|1-4||Big Man Original||5:17|
|1-7||Search For A Car||2:24|
|1-8||Glenn Street Assault Squad||5:48|
|1-9||Gang Sweep Shuffling||4:46|
|1-10||The King Mob File||5:18|
|2-3||Two Barb Quickstep||6:54|
|2-6||The Backstair Rattlers||7:16|
|2-8||Extended Branch Brothers||8:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sabres Of Paradise
- Copyright (c) – Sabres Of Paradise
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Produced At – Sabresonic Studios
- Mixed At – Sabresonic Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C2405
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C2406
- Artwork [Cover Art], Design – David Bethell
- Design [Design Consultant] – Paul Gaines
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Andrew Weatherall, Keith Tenniswood
NotesAll tracks written, produced and mixed at Sabresonic Studios.
Published by M.C.A./Warner Chapell.
℗ Sabres of Paradise 1996
© Sabres of Paradise 1996
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 019148 609346
- Barcode (Scanned): 5019148609346
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, mirrored): C2405 SOP 009 CD 1 : 1 : 0 . MASTERED BY NIMBUS .
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, mirrored): C2406 SOP 009 CD 2 . 1 : 0 - MASTERED BY NIMBUS -
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, mirrored, printed twice): IFPI L123
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, mirrored, printed twice): IFPI L122
- Mould SID Code (CD1): ifpi 2307
- Mould SID Code (CD2): ifpi 2307
|XQAW-1004~5||Two Lone Swordsmen||The Fifth Mission (Return To The Flightpath Estate) (2xCD, Album, Ltd, RE, Car)||Spiral Records||XQAW-1004~5||Japan||2007|
|SOP 009LP||Two Lone Swordsmen||The Fifth Mission (Return To The Flightpath Estate) (3xLP, Album)||Emissions Audio Output||SOP 009LP||UK||1996|