Grandaddy - Sumday album
Sumday is the third studio album by American indie rock band Grandaddy, released on May 13, 2003 by record label V2. The album achieved commercial success in the UK, and was well received by music critics. Sumday was released on May 13, 2003 by record label V2.
Дата релиза Июнь 2003. Музыкальный стильIndie Rock. Владельцы этого альбома3.
1-1. Now It's On. 4:05. Sumday (2xLP, Album, RE, RM). The Control Group. Sumday (CD, Album, Promo).
Sumday is the third album by Grandaddy, released on May 13, 2003 by record label V2. Sumday Q&A. Producers Grandaddy & Jason Lytle. Writers Grandaddy & Jason Lytle. More Grandaddy albums.
Tracklist: 1. Now It’s On, 2. I’m On Standby, 3. The Go In The Go-For-It, 4. The Group Who Couldn’t Say, 5. Lost On Yer Merry Way, 6. El Caminos In The West, 7. Yeah Is What We Had, 8. Saddest Vacant Lot In All The World, 9. Stray Dog And The Chocolate Shake, 10.
Album · 2003 · 12 Songs. See All. The Sophtware Slump. Under the Western Freeway. Excerpts from the Diary of Todd Zilla.
Sumday by Grandaddy, released 13 May 2003 1. Now It's On 2. I'm On Standby 3. The Go in the Go-for-It 4. The Group Who Couldn't Say 5. Lost on Yer Merry Way 6. El Caminos in the West 7. Yeah' Is What We Had 8. Saddest Vacant Lot in All the World 9. Stray Dog and the Chocolate Shake 10. . with My Decay 11. The Warming Sun 12. The Final Push to the Sum Grandaddy's 2003 double-LP. Heartbreakingly beautiful" - Blender. Got it. + add. album.
Grandaddy is a space-pop indie group from Modesto, California. I really feel for people who have yet to hear and enjoy their unique brand of music. I had a chance to see them last May and they played many of these songs, and rocked the house. The album is a blend of upbeat poppy songs using a variety of instruments, and a few ballads mixed in as well. Tracks: Now It's On Not enough good things can.
Three years after the critically acclaimed The Sophtware Slump, Grandaddy returns with Sumday, which actually sounds more like a "sophtware slump" than their previous effort did. Like The Sophtware Slump, on Sumday the band attempts to reconcile the technological with the personal, both musically and lyrically.
Адрес: Россия, Люберцы, Юбилейная, 4а. ОГРН: 1117746410275
|1||Now It's On||4:09|
|2||I'm On Standby||3:12|
|3||The Go In The Go-For-It||3:40|
|4||The Group Who Couldn't Say||4:03|
|5||Lost On Yer Merry Way||6:21|
|6||El Caminos In The West||3:22|
|7||"Yeah" Is What We Had||3:44|
|8||Saddest Vacant Lot In All The World||3:51|
|9||Stray Dog And The Chocolate Shake||3:43|
|10||O.K. With My Decay||6:10|
|11||The Warming Sun||5:43|
|12||The Final Push To The Sum||4:27|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – Record Services
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Zomba Distribution
- Distributed By – V2
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) S.p.a.
- Distributed By – Bonnier Amigo
- Published By – Genghis Music
- Published By – Deadlineless Music
- Published By – Music Of V2 America, Inc.
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Manufactured By – EDC Blackburn Ltd
- Engineer [Recording] – J. Lytle*, Lucky Lew
- Management – Richard Bishop, SuzAnn Brantner
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Michael H. Brauer
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Nathaniel Chan, Rick Chavarria
- Performer – Burtch*, Lytle*, Fairchild*, Garcia*, Dryden*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Shinzou Maeda
- Written-By, Producer – Jason Lytle
NotesRecorded at home studio. Mixed at Quad Studios, N.Y.C.
All tracks published by Genghis Music/Deadlineless Music/Music Of V2 America, Inc. (admin. in the USA by BMG Songs, Inc.) (ASCAP)
℗2003 V2 Records, Inc. ©2003 V2 Records, Inc. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by V2 Records, Inc. Made in the EC. V2 Distribution: UK:3MV/Pinnacle, Eire: Record Services, France: Sony Music, Germany/Austria: Zomba Distribution, a division of Zomba Records GmbH, Benelux: V2, Greece: V2, Switzerland: TBA, Italy: Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) SpA, Scandinavia: Bonnier Amigo
The durations are for some tracks considerably different from the ones printed.
Printed durations: 1. 4:05 / 2. 3:12 / 3. 2:58 / 4. 4:03 / 5. 6:14 / 6. 3:19 / 7. 3:45 / 8. 3:50 / 9. 3:41 / 10. 6:10 / 11. 5:43 / 12. 4:21
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 033197 222325
- Matrix / Runout: EDC Blackburn Ltd VVR1022232 01
- Matrix / Runout (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L135
- Matrix / Runout (Mould SID Code): IFPI 0403
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b/mcps/GEMA/SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL/STEMRA/SIAE
- Label Code: LC 1801
- Other (Distribution #): 707.2223.2
- Price Code: CB801
|63881-27155-2||Grandaddy||Sumday (CD, Album, Enh)||V2||63881-27155-2||US||2003|
|none||Grandaddy||Sumday (CD, Album, Promo)||V2||none||Canada||2003|
|VVR1022238||Grandaddy||Sumday (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd)||V2||VVR1022238||Europe||2003|
|CGO 074||Grandaddy||Sumday (2xLP, Album, RE, RM)||The Control Group||CGO 074||US||2011|
|V2CP 155||Grandaddy||Sumday (CD, Album, Enh)||V2||V2CP 155||Japan||2003|