Sugar Ray - In The Pursuit Of Leisure album
In The Pursuit of Leisure is the fifth album from Sugar Ray. Categories: Albums.
Now all the usual Sugar Ray haters can leave. maybe they can go in the corner, and continue lamenting about how Sugar Ray's style has changed since their first album Lemonade and Brownines. Now, for the rest of us who are a bit more open-minded, I have this to say to you: if you like pleasant music, then give this album a listen.
Band Name Sugar Ray. Album Name In the Pursuit of Leisure. 版公司 Atlantic Records. Other productions from Sugar Ray. Music for Cougars. The Best Of Sugar Ray.
Album · 2003 · 12 Songs. More By Sugar Ray. See All. Chasin' You Around - Single. Is She Really Going Out With Him? - Single.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
In the Pursuit of Leisure. Sugar Ray. Released 2003. In the Pursuit of Leisure Tracklist. 1. Chasin' You Around Lyrics. More Sugar Ray albums. Show all albums by Sugar Ray. Home.
Sugar Ray. Sugar Ray Albums. In The Pursuit Of Leisure Album. In The Pursuit Of Leisure. 56 Hope Road Can't Start. In Through the Doggie Door. Is She Really Going Out With Him? Mr. Bartender (It's So Easy). Photograph of You. She's Different. Whatever We Are. Lyrics.
in their first-rate 2001 eponymous record. That was a clean, straightforward pop album, working within the mainstream tradition and sounding surprisingly timeless in many ways. Its 2003 successor continues in the pop vein, but it tries to be a more contemporary version of that album, overloaded with modern drum beats and loops and processed guitars. Often, this is merely window-dressing on a good pop song, but sometimes it overwhelms the track if there are no hooks there - as it does, ironically, on the album's first single, "Mr.
The wait is finally over for fans of Sugar Ray. The band's highly anticipated album "In The Pursuit Of Leisure" was recently released and is an enjoyable listen on those warm summer days. The pop rock group has once again teamed up with producer David Kahne, who worked with the guys on their chart toppers "Fly," Every Morning" and "When It's Over. Mark McGrath and his bandmates let loose on the upbeat "Mr. Photograph of You" is a pleasant listen as is the groovy "Can't Start.
The Best of Sugar Ray is a 2005 Sugar Ray greatest hits album, released by Warner Bros. Records, consisting of 12 previous hits and 3 new recordings. Tracks 1, 9, and 14 are new tracks. Tracks 7 and 10 are from Lemonade and Brownies, Tracks 3 and 12 are from Floored, Tracks 4, 6 and 8 are from 14:59, Tracks 2, 5, and 11 are from Sugar Ray, and Tracks 13 and 15 are from In the Pursuit of Leisure
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Chasin' You Around
Written-By [Flying In The U.S.A.] – Caleb Quaye
|2||Is She Really Going Out With Him?
Written-By – Joe Jackson
Producer [Additional] – Massif, Stan Frazier, Steve FoxVocals [Additional] – EstheroWritten-By – David Kahne, Mark McGrath, Stan Frazier, Steve Fox
|4||Bring Me The Head Of...
Written-By – Matty Baratto, Sugar Ray
|5||Mr. Bartender (It's So Easy)
Performer [Love Is Like Oxygen] – Sweet*Vocals [Additional] – ProHoeZakWritten-By – David Kahne, Simon McKinley, Sugar Ray Written-By [Love Is Like Oxygen] – Andrew Scott*, Trevor GriffinWritten-By [No Parking On The Dance Floor] – W. Simmons*, B. Lovelace*, V. Calloway*
|7||Photograph Of You||3:48|
|8||56 Hope Road
Featuring [Additional Vocals] – ShaggyWritten-By – D.J. Homicide*, David Kahne, Mark McGrath, Rodney Sheppard, Shaggy
|9||Whatever We Are||3:39|
|11||In Through The Doggie Door||3:09|
|12||Blues From A Gun||3:24|
|Video-1||Mr. Bartender (It's So Easy)|
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X19167
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Grave Lack Of Talent Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – E Equals Music
- Published By – Universal Songs Of Polygram, Inc.
- Published By – Dick James Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Pokazuka Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Massif
- Published By – Crack Baby Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Sweet Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Calloco Music, Inc.
- Published By – Livingston Music
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Art Direction – Larry Freemantle
- Bass – Murphy Karges
- Drums, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Stan Frazier
- Engineer – David Kahne, Rob Brill
- Engineer [Additional] – Steve Duda, Steve Gallagher
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Rodney Sheppard
- Management – Chip Quigley, Kingdom Entertainment
- Mastered By – Steven Marcussen*
- Mixed By – David Kahne, Michael Brauer*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Alex Uychocde
- Photography By – Stephen Stickler
- Producer – David Kahne
- Programmed By – David Kahne
- Programmed By [Additional] – D.J. Homicide*
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Kevin Mills
- Turntables, Backing Vocals – Craig "DJ Homicide" Bullock*
- Vocals, Guitar – Mark McGrath
- Written-By – D.J. Homicide* (tracks: 1, 6), David Kahne (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 9 to 12), Mark McGrath (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 9 to 12), Murphy Karges (tracks: 1, 7, 9, 11, 12), Rodney Sheppard (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 9 to 12), Stan Frazier (tracks: 6, 7, 9, 10, 12)
NotesRecorded at Henson Studios, Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Scream Studios, Studio City, CA
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Los Angeles
℗ © 2003 Atlantic Recording Corporation
All songs published by Grave Lack Of Talent Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)/E Equals Music (BMI) except:
Track 1 published by Grave Lack Of Talent Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)/E Equals Music (BMI). Samples "Flying in the U.S.A." published by Universal Songs of PolyGram Inc./Dick James Ltd. (BMI). Copyright Control
Track 2 published by Pokazuka Limited administered by Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
Track 3 published by Grave Lack Of Talent Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)/Massif (ASCAP)/E Equals Music (BMI)
Track 4 published by Grave Lack Of Talent Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)
Track 5 published by Grave Lack Of Talent Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)/Crack Baby Music/Zomba Enterprises
Inc. (ASCAP)/E Equals Music (BMI). Contains excerpts from "Love Is Like Oxygen" published by Sweet Publishing (PRS) all rights administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) and embodies portions of "No Parking on the Dance Floor" published by Sony/ATV Songs./Screen Gems-EMI
Music Inc./Calloco Music Inc.
Track 8 published by Grave Lack Of Talent Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)/E Equals Music (BMI)/LivingstungMusic/WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Esthero appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Shaggy appears courtesy of MCA Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-83616-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg OLYPHANT X19167 3 83616 ECD03 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2O
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CD 83616||Sugar Ray||In The Pursuit Of Leisure (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic||CD 83616||USA & Canada||2003|
|83616-4||Sugar Ray||In The Pursuit Of Leisure (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||83616-4||Malaysia||2003|
|756783616-2||Sugar Ray||In The Pursuit Of Leisure (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic||756783616-2||Brazil||2003|
|7 2434 - 9 6668 - 01||Sugar Ray||In The Pursuit Of Leisure (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Atlantic||7 2434 - 9 6668 - 01||Russia||2003|
|83616-2||Sugar Ray||In The Pursuit Of Leisure (CD, Album, Enh, Promo)||Atlantic||83616-2||USA & Canada||2003|