Mark Owen - Green Man album
Green Man - Студийный альбом от Mark Owen. В альбом вошло 17 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:16:41. Is That What It's All About.
Listen free to Mark Owen – Green Man (Green Man, Clementine and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Если вы находитесь в поиске качественной музыки, тогда наш сайт именно для вас. Здесь вы можете насладиться прослушиванием mark owen, скачать ее на компьютер или на ваш телефон.
Green Man is the debut solo album from English singer-songwriter Mark Owen. The album was released through RCA and BMG on 2 December 1996, months after the official split of his former boyband, Take That. The album was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London. Three singles were released from the album: "Child", "Clementine" and "I Am What I Am". The album peaked at number 33 on the UK Albums Chart
Green Man. Mark Owen. Produced by John Leckie & Craig Leon. Album Green Man. Green Man Lyrics. Early morning juices, the blend he chooses Bowl of seed and water cleanses Caffeine free with herbs for tea Clear and fresh, he won't be tempted High on C, he's staring at me We make us seem far apart Dead for awhile, resurrects with a smile Pulls my conscience inside apart.
Green Man (Cass, Album). Green Man (Cass, Album).
Album · 1995 · 17 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
Mark Owen's solo debut Green Man is an admirable effort to realign himself with the changing British mainstream, moving him away from Take That's dance-pop and toward Brit-pop. Owen's material often doesn't match his ambitions, but producer John Leckie gives the album an attractive sheen, sounding like a cross between Radiohead and the Stone Roses.
Artists Mark Owen Green Man. Green Man Mark Owen. This album has an average beat per minute of 74 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/74 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Green Man. 1. Green Man.
Green Man. This song is by Mark Owen and appears on the album Green Man (1996) and on the album Green Man: Revisited (2003). Early morning juices blend he choosesBowl of seed and water cleansesCaffeine free with herbs for teaClear and fresh he won't be temptedHigh on C he's staring at meWe make us seem far apartDead for awhile, resurrects with a smilePulls my conscience inside apart. I'll take a leaf from your bookFound a new loveI say peace man.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Martin Brammer, Tim Laws
|A4||Are You With Me
Written-By – Martin Brammer, Tim Laws
|A6||Ask Him To||4:36|
|B1||Backpocket And Me||4:48|
|B5||I Am What I Am||4:21|
|B6||Is That What It's All About||4:28|
- Distributed By – BMG
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Craig Leon
- Artwork By [Sleeve D & Ad] – Gary Everitt & Rob Crane @ Satellite
- Backing Vocals – Mark Owen, Stewart Epps
- Backing Vocals [Additional Backing Vocals] – Jimmy Chambers, John Leckie, Katie Kissoon, Lance Ellington, Mac Kissoon, Shirley Lewis, Sylvia Mason James*, Tommy Blaize
- Bass [Bass Guitar] – Stuart Ross
- Cello – Tony Pleeth*
- Conductor [Strings] – Gavin Wright*
- Drums – Clem Burke
- Engineer [Assistant] – Guy Massey, Paul Hicks, Robbie Kazandjian
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Chris Brown , Craig Leon, John Leckie
- Flute – Ray Warleigh
- Guitar – Craig Leon, Dave Gregory, Jolyon Dixon
- Horns – The Kick Horns
- Keyboards – Craig Leon, Mark Owen
- Management – Alex Kadis
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Percussion – Luis Jardim
- Photography – Phillips & Laurent
- Piano, Organ – Craig Leon
- Producer – Craig Leon, John Leckie
- Recorded By [Strings] – Chris Brown
- Saxophone – Simon Clark*, Tim Sanders
- Trombone – Neil Sidewell*, Richard Edwards
- Trumpet – Paul Sprong, Roddy Lorimer
- Viola – George Robertson
- Violin – Gavin Wright*, Wilf Gibson
- Vocals, Written-By – Mark Owen
NotesRecorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 43214 3514 4 4
- Other: F:BM 460
|74321435142, 74321 43514 2||Mark Owen||Green Man (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG||74321435142, 74321 43514 2||UK||1996|
|7432143514-4||Mark Owen||Green Man (Cass, Album)||RCA||7432143514-4||Argentina||1996|
|74321 43514 4||Mark Owen||Green Man (Cass, Album)||RCA||74321 43514 4||Poland||1996|
|74321435142, 74321 43514 2||Mark Owen||Green Man (CD, Album, Ltd, Fir)||RCA, BMG||74321435142, 74321 43514 2||UK||1996|
|74321 43514 4||Mark Owen||Green Man (Cass, Album)||RCA, BMG||74321 43514 4||Spain||1996|