Crack The Sky - The Sale album
Слушайте Crack The Sky - Crack The Sky (1975) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Crack the Sky were formed in Weirton, West Virginia in the early '70s, growing out of the ashes of two area bands . The next ten years were similar, with a slow trickle of new material, like 2007's The Sale, being released amid more archival live recordings and compilations.
Crack the Sky is an American progressive rock band formed in Weirton, West Virginia in the early 1970s. In 1975, Rolling Stone declared their first album "debut album of the year", and in 1978, Rolling Stone Record Guide compared them to Steely Dan; their first three albums charted on the Billboard 200. The band has never achieved great success outside the Baltimore area. Despite this, they continue to release albums and perform to a small but devoted fan base to this day.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. The Sale: Introduction. I quickly rushed out and bought the debut album "Crack The Sky " (1975) after "digesting" Animal Notes. I own every album (either vinyl or cd) this band's ever released. Honestly, when these guy's are on, no one can touch them.
Crack The Sky 'Ice' remastered CD New Sealed. A live recording of West Virginia's Crack The Sky recorded at Long Island. New York in 1976 featuring numbers from their then current album Animal Notes. The 1989 CD "Raw" by Crack The Sky is up for sale. All of our discs are checked for wear, and if present, tested to make sure they work. Artist: Crack the Sky. or Best Offer.
Crack The Sky - Machine (2010). USA. Songs in album Crack The Sky - Machine (2010).
Album · 1974 · 13 Songs. More By Crack the Sky. See All. Alive and Kickin' Ass. 2006. Safety In Numbers - 21st Century Redux (feat.
Crack the Sky is the debut album by American rock band Crack the Sky, released on LP in 1975 (see 1975 in music) by Lifesong Records (catalog Additional musicians. In 2002, a reinvented and mastered CD of Crack the Sky was released. It included four bonus tracks: demo versions of "Let Me Go Home (A Visit to the Projects)", "Eileen, I Lean on You", and "Hold On"; and "Dr. Octopus Part 2" from the Spider-Man: Rock Reflections of a Superhero album. It is noted the song "Sleep" fades out more than a minute earlier than the original LP version.
Tracks 1 to 9 (original album) recorded at CBS Studios, 52nd S. New York, NY. Tracks 10 to 12 recorded at Minot Sound, White Plains, New York. Track 13 recorded at Sound Ideas, 46th Street, New York.
Crack the Sky is the debut album by American rock band Crack the Sky, released on LP in 1975 (see 1975 in music) by Lifesong Records (catalog In 2002, a remastered CD of Crack the Sky was released. The song "Sleep" fades out more than a minute earlier than the original LP version.
|1||The Sale: Introduction|
|4||American Refugee Movement 2|
|5||The Voice Of Revolution|
|6||The Voice Of Revolution Movement 2|
|7||A Letter Home|
|9||Immigration Movement 2|
|10||A Prayer For The Childern|
|11||The Voice Of Corporation|
|12||L'Acte De Patriote|
|13||The Kingdom Grows|
|14||The Face Of God|
- Copyright (c) – Ian's Alley Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – John Palumbo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Joe Macre
- Produced For – Cuppajoe Music
- Recorded At – The Brother Brothers Institute
- Recorded At – Cuppajoe Music
- Recorded At – Brenda's Hair, Nails & Records
- Recorded At – Freq Sound
- Recorded At – Studio L
- Mixed At – Cuppajoe Music
- Mastered At – 9250AV
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Doug Bryan
- Concept By [Cover Concept] – John Palumbo
- Design [Cover Design], Layout, Artwork – Brenda Adolphson
- Drums – John Tracey
- Electric Bass, Bass [Synth Basses], Guitar [Additional Guitars], Keyboards [Additional Keyboards], Backing Vocals – Joe Macre
- Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Snake Guitar], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – John Palumbo
- Keyboards, Effects [Environments] – Glenn Workman
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Rick Witkowski
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin – Bobby Hird
- Liner Notes – Joe Macre
- Mastered By – Doug Milton
- Photography By – Dan Stover
- Producer, Mixed By – Joe Macre
- Written-By, Arranged By – John Palumbo
NotesRecorded at: The Brother Brothers Institute, NJ
Cuppajoe Music, TX
Brenda's Hair, Nails, Records, PA
Freq Soound Music Laboratory, MD
Studio L, WV
Mixed at Cuppajoe's
Mastered at 9250AV
© 2007 Ian's Alley Music, ASCAP
℗ 2007 John Palumbo/Joe Macre
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 00212 99712 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 800212997125
- Matrix / Runout: FAMED11607E/B S2 C-111607E FAILSAFE
- Barcode: IFPI LM07
- Barcode: IFPI F915
- Rights Society: ASCAP