George Frideric Handel - Trevor Pinnock - Chaconne • Suiten album
Royal Fireworks Music - Студийный альбом от George Frideric Handel, The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock. В альбом вошло 40 треков.
Handel, George Frideric. Opus/Catalogue NumberOp.
George Frideric Handel - Trevor Pinnock – Chaconne, Suiten. Label: Archiv Produktion – 410 656-1. Harpsichord – Trevor Pinnock. Photography By – Clive Barda. Producer – Dr. Andreas Holschneider.
Trevor Pinnock and the English Concert's famed Handel recordings, performed with period instruments! Includes Water Music; Music for the Royal Fireworks; 6 Concerti Grossi, Op. 3; 12 Concerto Grossi, Op.
Trevor Pinnock, The English Concert - George Friederich Handel: Water Music, Disc EX, Case EX, Format: Music CD, Archiv Records. Classical music CD release from Trevor Pinnock, The English Concert with the album George Friederich Handel: Water Music. Released on the label Archiv Records. Trevor Pinnock and The English Concert (EC) are at their best as they play Handel’s Water Music on this album. This period instrument presentation is a good example of music played the way that Handel most probably intended for it to be played. The music is engaging and well-executed. On the third track, the ancient horns are played without wild exertions designed to keep them under control; Pinnock’s presentation of the horns is stately and well-performed. The sound quality of this recording of the EC is excellent as well.
By George Frideric Handel, Trevor Pinnock. 1. Chaconne in G for harpsichord, HWV 435. 7:080:30. More by George Frideric Handel. Handel: Concerti Grossi, Op.
George Frideric Handel; The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock. Chaconne HWV435, Klaivier Suiten HWV436, HWV438, HWV434, HWV441. Georg Friedrich Händel; Trevor Pinnock. George Frideric Handel; Arleen Auger, Anne Sofie von Otter, Michael Chance, Howard Crook, John Tomlinson, The English Concert Choir, Trevor Pinnock. Messiah: Arias and Choruses. Handel; The English Concert & Choir, Trevor Pinnock. G. F. Handel; The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock, Simon Preston. Georg Philipp Telemann; The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock.
George Frideric Handel. Last played Sunday, December 23 2018 at 11:55 AM. George Frideric Handel. Messiah: Lift up your heads; Unto which of the angels; Let all the angels of God worship Him. John Wakefield, tenor. Chaconne in G, HWV 435. Amadeus Guitar Duo, arranger. Trevor Pinnock, conductor.
|A1||Chaconne G-dur, HWV 435||7:06|
|Suite D-moll, HWV 436||(15:52)|
|Suite E-moll, HWV 438||(7:35)|
|Suite B-dur, HWV 434||(7:55)|
|B1.3||Aria Con Variazioni||3:58|
|Suite G-dur, HWV 441||(15:30)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International GmbH
- Recorded At – Fenton House, Hampstead, London
- Printed By – Münstermann-Druck
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Art Direction – Lutz Bode
- Booklet Editor [Text Editor] – Roswita Cervone
- Composed By – George Frideric Handel*
- Design – Elke Neuß-Burghoff
- Edited By – Klaus Behrens
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Hans-Peter Schweigmann
- Harpsichord [Ioannis Ruckers, 1612] – Trevor Pinnock
- Photography By [Cover] – Clive Barda
- Producer – Dr. Andreas Holschneider
- Recording Supervisor – Dr. Gerd Ploebsch
- Sleeve Notes – Hans Joachim Marx
- Sleeve Notes [English Translation] – John Coombs
- Sleeve Notes [French Translation] – Daniel Henry
- Technician [Harpsichord Builder] – Ioannis Ruckers
- Technician [Harpsichord Preparation] – Maurice Cochrane
Notes℗ 1983 Polydor International GmbH / © 1983 Prof. Dr. Hans Joachim Marx / Made & printed in West Germany.
Digital recording in London at Fenton House, 1982 / Stereo
The gatefold sleeve contains notes in German, English and French.
Instrument: Ruckers two-manual harpsichord, now belonging to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II;
and lent by her to the Benton Fletcher Collection at Fenton House (National Trust), London.
It may have been owned by Händel, and almost certainly belonged to Queen Charlotte,
at whose death it was acquired by King George IV (sold Christie's, 10 May 1819).
Builder: Ioannes Ruckers, Antwerp, 1612; signed and dated on the nameboard (not contemporary).
PRS Hannover = embossed on the back cover.
This version has different labels than the similar version with same label and catalog number.
No blue circle on rim of labels.
Matrix / Runout codes:
> Side A: F (F = tilted 90º right) 1 (1 = upside down) 410 6 56 - 1 S 1 ✲✲✲ 3 20
> Side B: 1 A (1 A = tilted 90º right each) 1 (1 = upside down) 410 656 ✲✲ - 1 S 2 3 20
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 28941 06561 2
- Barcode (Scan): 028941065612
- Label Code: LC 0113
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): F 1 410 6 56 - 1 S 1 ✲✲✲ 3 20
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 1 A 1 410 656 ✲✲ - 1 S 2 3 20
- Other (Boxed sparately): A H
|410 656-1||George Frideric Handel* - Trevor Pinnock||George Frideric Handel* - Trevor Pinnock - Chaconne • Clavier-Suiten (LP)||Archiv Produktion||410 656-1||Germany||1983|