Everclear - Songs From An American Movie Vol. One: Learning How To Smile album
Song Form An American Movie.
Music By – Everclear. Percussion – Mike "Basil" Ternyik. Photography By – Frank W. Ockenfels III. This album is dedicated to David Ridderhoff (1980-1999) and Louis Montoya (1910-1999). Matrix, Runout: MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
Songs From an American Movie Vol. One: Learning How to Smile.
Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen3. 1. Song from an American Movie (Part 1). 2. Here We Go Again. 4. Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison Cover). 5. Learning How to Smile. 6. The Honeymoon Song. 7. Now That it's Over. 12. Annabella's Song. Bonustrack (Japanese Release). 13. Night Train to Memphis. Anderen Alben von Everclear. Welcome to the Drama Club.
Everclear is an American rock band formed in Portland, Oregon in 1992 best known for their radio hits spanning more than a decade.
Songs From An American Movie-Vol. 1: Learning How To Smile.
Chart history and points totals on Crownnote for songs from Songs from an American Movie Vol. One: Learning How to Smile, an album by Everclear.
Learning How to Smile is the courtship album, painting a picture of when everything was wonderful. He goes back further than that, returning to his childhood, specifically the sparkling, catchy late-'60s and '70s pop that provided the soundtrack to his coming of age. It's all innocent, from the sounds and melodies to the aesthetic; at first, it's hard to tell that this music was made in the wake of a divorce.
Song from an American Movie, Pt. 02. 05. 07. 08. Thrift Store Chair.
Everclear 歌詞 Unemployed Boyfriend歌詞 Here We Go Again歌詞 AM Radio歌詞 Wonderful歌詞 Learning How To Smile歌詞 Otis Redding歌詞 Brown Eyed Girl歌詞 Thrift Store Chair歌詞 Annabella's Song歌詞 The Honeymoon Song歌詞 Song From An American Movie Pt. 1歌. Slow Motion Daydream. Songs From An American Movie-Vol. So Much For The Afterglow.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Song From An American Movie Pt. 1||1:39|
|2||Here We Go Again
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement] – Art Alexakis, Neal AvronSaxophone – Brandon FieldsTrombone – Nick LaneTrumpet – Chuck Findley, Greg Adams
Backing Vocals – Andrew Stevens , Erica Stewart-Giuhan, Sydnne EbongMusic By – Carol Washington*, Joseph Broussard, Ralph Williams
|4||Brown Eyed Girl
Lyrics By, Music By – Van Morrison
|5||Learning How To Smile
Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Art Alexakis, Neal Avron
|6||The Honeymoon Song
Lead Vocals – Greg Eklund
|7||Now That It's Over||3:49|
|8||Thrift Store Chair||2:08|
Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Neal Avron
Backing Vocals – Andrew Stevens , Erica Stewart-Giuhan, Sydnne Ebong
Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Mort LindseyBacking Vocals – Kendall Payne, Petra HadenEngineer [2nd] – Charlie PaakkariMusician – Arme Garabedian*, Bette B. Byers*, Bruce Dukov, Carole Mukogawa, Cathrine Del Russo*, Dan Newfeld*, Weldon D. Parks*, Debra L. Price*, Dennis Karmazyn, Samuel E. Karam*, Frank Capp, Harry Shirinian, Jack Nimitz, Jacqueline Suzuki, James Hughart*, Jo Anne Kane*, John C. Eidsvoog*, Katia V. Popov*, Louise Ditullio*, Matthew Cooker, Miran H. Kojian*, Patricia Johnson*, Rachel Purkin, Raymond Tischer*, Razda Kuyumjian*, Richard Altenbach, Richard J. Todd*, Robin J. Olsen*, Sevan Pogosyan, Steve C. Durnin*, Thomas Ranier*, Vage Ayrikyan, Wade Culbreth*, William MotzingRecorded By – Al Schmidt*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Mandolin, Percussion – Craig Montoya
- Co-producer – Lars Fox, Neal Avron
- Cover [Cover Concept] – A.P. Alexakis*
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Ukulele, Bells [Orchestra], Percussion – Greg Eklund
- Engineer [2nd, Encore Studios] – Mauricio Iragorri*
- Engineer [2nd, House Of Blues Studios] – David Bryant
- Engineer [2nd, Sunset Sound Studios] – Josh Turner, Monique Mizrahi
- Engineer [2nd] – Mike Kent* (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Engineer [Digitally Engineered By] – Lars Fox
- Executive Producer – Perry Watts-Russell, Roy Lott
- Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer, Harmonium – James Beaton
- Layout, Art Direction [Coordination] – Jeffrey Fey*
- Loops, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Lars Fox
- Lyrics By – Alexakis* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 12), Eklund* (tracks: 6)
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Neal Avron
- Music By – Everclear
- Photography By [Except Studio Shots] – Frank W. Ockenfels III*
- Photography By [Inside Booklet Studio Shots] – Craig Montoya
- Producer – A.P. Alexakis*
- Producer, Recorded By [Additional Production And Recording] – Mike Kent*
- Recorded By – Neal Avron (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Technician [Studio Assistants] – Andy Banton (tracks: 1 to 11), Mike Ternyik (tracks: 1 to 11), Sean Cox (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Vocals, Guitar, Banjo, Steel Guitar, Percussion – Art Alexakis
Notes℗© 2000 Capitol Records, Inc. Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
All songs recorded in Art's basement studio except "Annabella's Song" recorded at Capitol Studios
All songs mixed at Encore Studios
All songs mastered at Oasis Recording
Additional recording at House of Blues Studios, Sunset Sound Studios
"Here We Go Again" includes a sample of "Bring the Noise", performed by Public Enemy, courtesy of Universal Music Special Markets. Written by Sadler/Ridenhour/Boxley/Shocklee, and published by Universal Music Publishing Group and Reach Music International, Inc.
"AM Radio" includes a sample of "Mr. Big Stuff", performed by Jean Knight, courtesy of Stax Records/Fantasy, Inc. Written by Washington/Williams/Broussard, and published by Malaco Music and Caraljo Music.
Promo sticker on rear sleeve.
Printing on CD says "LICENSED FOR PROMOTIONAL USE. NOT A SALE."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 72439706125 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Other (Mastering SID code): IFPI L044
- Other (Mould SID code): ifpi 1665
|CDP 7243 4 97061 2 5||Everclear||Songs From An American Movie Vol. One: Learning How To Smile (CD, Album, Dig)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 4 97061 2 5||US||2000|
|C4 7243 4 97061 4 9||Everclear||Songs From An American Movie Vol. One: Learning How To Smile (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||C4 7243 4 97061 4 9||Indonesia||2000|
|7243 4 97061 2 5||Everclear||Songs From An American Movie Vol. One: Learning How To Smile (CD, Album, Dig)||Capitol Records||7243 4 97061 2 5||Europe||2000|
|CDP 7243 4 97061 2 5-V||Everclear||Songs From An American Movie Vol. One: Learning How To Smile (CD, Album, Promo)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 4 97061 2 5-V||US||2000|
|7243 5 27864 2 8, 527 8642||Everclear||Songs From An American Movie Vol. One: Learning How To Smile (CD, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||7243 5 27864 2 8, 527 8642||UK||2000|