Gráda - Cloudy Day Navigation album
Gráda - River song by Susan McKeown, from the album "Cloudy Day Navigation" (Compass, 2007) The band: Nicola Joyce: Vocals, Bodhran Alan Doherty: Flutes.
Artist Album Song Title. Cloudy Day Navigation Album Cover Art.
Download Grada - Cloudy Day Navigation torrent or any other torrent from the Audio Music.
Listen to Maria Letizia's from Gráda's Cloudy Day Navigation for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Gráda DVD: Live In Dublin (Disc Two, DVD).
Gráda is based in Dublin and Galway, Ireland, but spend much of their time touring internationally. In 2006, Gráda played in 16 different countries . Gráda have received critical acclaim, with their latest album Natural Angle being voted as one of the top folk albums of 2010 in the USA by NPR, Folk Alley and the IMA music awards. Their previous album, Cloudy Day Navigation appeared multiple times in Irish Music's Top 10 charts
In fact, the majority of the tunes presented on Cloudy Day Navigation are originals, and most are excellent - though the "Maria Letizia's" reel set bogs down a bit at the beginning and then truly unravels on the second tune, and "Red Civic" plods along a bit ponderously, everything else is exceptionally lovely. The group's swinging rendition of the Susan McKeown song "River" is one of the album's high points, as is the lovely "Twenty-One Foot Man," a beautiful reel that showcases some spectacular paired (or overdubbed) low whistles
Released: April 3, 2007.
2 voted, Please vote.
Artists Gráda Cloudy Day Navigation Red Civic. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Cloudy Dav Navigation (Disc One, CD)|
|CD1-1||Cooler At The Edge
Percussion – Rasmus SkovmandWritten-By – Sonny Condell
|Twenty-One Foot Man
Percussion – Rasmus SkovmandWritten-By – Gráda*
|CD1-2.1||Twenty-One Foot Man|
|CD1-2.2.||The Room Downstairs|
Percussion – Rasmus Skovmand
Written-By – Declan Folan
|CD1-3.2||Peggy On The Settle
Written-By – Traditional
Written-By – Unknown Artist
Electric Bass – Trevor HutchinsonPercussion – Dave HingertyWritten-By – Gráda*
|Carousel Of Life
Written-By – Gráda*
|CD1-5.2||Carousel Of Life|
|CD1-6||The Queen And The Soldier
Written-By – Susanne Vega*
Percussion – Dave Hingerty, Rasmus Skovmand
Written-By – Gráda*, J. McClennan*
|CD1-7.2||Foot To The Pedal
Written-By – Gráda*
Written-By – Susan McKeown
|Lazy Sunday Morning
Fiddle – Tola Custy*Percussion – Dave HingertyWritten-By – Gráda*
|CD1-9.1||Lazy Sunday Morning|
|CD1-9.2||Monday Morning Community Centre Meeting|
|CD1-10||The Eighteenth Of June
Percussion – Dave HingertyWritten-By – Traditional
|The Gammel Dansk
Fiddle – Tola Custy*Percussion – Rasmus Skovmand
|CD1-11.1||The Torrid Romance
Written-By – Lesley Harris
|CD1-11.2||The Gammel Dansk
Written-By – Gráda*
|CD1-11.3||Crossing The Tay With A Blind Man And His Dog
Written-By – Emily Smith
|CD1-12||Steerer John Begg
Percussion – Dave Hingerty, Rasmus SkovmandWritten-By – Gráda*
|Gráda DVD: Live In Dublin (Disc Two, DVD)|
|DVD1-3||Lazy Sunday Morning|
|DVD1-5||Steerer John Begg|
- Licensed To – Compass Records
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Waifersongs Ltd.
- Published By – Hibernian Music
- Recorded At – Marguerite Studios
- Recorded At – Roie's House
- Produced At – Marguerite Studios
- Produced At – Roie's House
- Mixed At – Marguerite Studios
- Mixed At – Roie's House
- Engineered At – Marguerite Studios
- Engineered At – Roie's House
- Arranged By – Gráda* (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-12)
- Cameraman – Andrew Edgar (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6), Conor O'Mahony (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6), Ross Killeen (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Cello – Vyvienne Long
- Design, Artwork [Illustrations] – Andrew Laking
- Directed By, Cameraman, Film Producer – Brian Gray (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Double Bass, Vocals, Guitar – Andrew Laking
- Drums – Rasmus Skovmand (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Engineer [Location Sound Engineering], Mixed By [Sound Mixing] – Martin Zenetner (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Fiddle, Whistle, Uilleann Pipes – Colin Farrell
- Film Editor [Online Editing] – Scott Smith* (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Film Editor [Overall Editing], Cameraman – Jim Davis (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Flute, Whistle, Percussion, Vocals – Alan Doherty
- Guitar, Vocals – Gerry Paul
- Lighting – Matt Kilmurray (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Mastered By – Randy LeRoy (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-12)
- Mixed By [Sound Mixing] – Trevor Hutchinson (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Photography By – Dave Hingerty, Gráda*, Jeannie Wennham, Lieve Boussaux*, Mark Beatty
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Trevor Hutchinson (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-12)
- Production Manager [Post Production Supervisor], Cameraman – Mark Nolan (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-6)
- Trumpet – Bill Blackmore
- Vocals, Bodhrán, Fiddle – Nicola Joyce
- Woodwind [Putorino], Strings [Porotiti] – Wiremu Namana
Tracks CD1-1, CD1-2, CD1-4, CD1-5, CD1-7.2, CD1-9, CD1-11.2, CD1-12: IMRO.
Track CD1-6: WB Music Corp. 'ASCAP' / Waifersongs Ltd. 'ASCAP'.
Track CD1-7.1: IMRO / MCPS / PRS.
Track CD1-8: Hibernian Music / IMRO.
Track CD1-11.3: MCPS / PRS.
Supported by Music Network Ireland and The Arts Council of Ireland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 66397 44512 0
- Barcode (String): 766397445120
- Mastering SID Code (Disc One (CD)): IFPI L481
- Mastering SID Code (Disc Two (DVD)): IFPI L489
- Mould SID Code (Disc One (CD)): IFPI 81A9
- Mould SID Code (Disc Two (DVD)): IFPI 7466
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One (CD)): DADR 3WET1<707>COMCD44511
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two (DVD)): 7071-COMCD4451R 03177
- Rights Society: IMRO
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Rights Society: PRS