Blackfoot - Marauder album
Blackfoot - Marauder (1981).
Marauder is the fifth studio album of Southern rock band Blackfoot, released in 1981. The album continued in the same vein as their previous successes, Strikes (1979) and Tomcattin' (1980). Opening up with the heavy "Good Morning", and including the ballad "Diary of a Workingman", Marauder also sported the hit "Fly Away", which reached No. 42, and another Shorty Medlocke appearance on the "Rattlesnake Rock n' Roller", this time with a spoken introduction and banjo solo.
By the time of 1981's Marauder album, Blackfoot's career had effectively stalled in America, as the band's hard rock sound evolved further and further from the Skynyrd-derived Southern rock sound of their successful 1979 opus, Strikes. Still, while continuing to rely on hard-driving numbers such as "Good Morning" and "Dry County," Marauder also saw Blackfoot attempting a compromise with the dramatic "Diary of a Workingman.
Original Album Series. Royal Theater, Roanoke, Virginia 1984. Train Train Southern Rock's Best. Fox Theater, Atlanta, Georgia, July 24th, 1981. 2015 Doxy Collection, Remastered, Live on Fm Broadcasting. Live at the Rainbow Music Theatre, Denver, 1979 (FM Radio Broadcast).
Greatest Hits (Blackfoot album) - Infobox Album Name Greatest Hits Type Compilation album Artist Blackfoot Released October 10, 2002 Recorded 1979 81 Genre Southern rock Hard rock Length Label Atlantic Recording Corp. Marauder - A marauder (plural marauders) is a bandit, outlaw, raider or such like who moves about in roving fashion looking for plunder.
Album Marauder (1981). Shorty Medlocke, Jakson Spires, Rick Medlocke. Donna Davis, Pam Vincent. Blackfoot "Marauder" (1981) album. Payin' For It Lyrics.
Blackfoot 1981 - Marauder Full Album. Blackfoot ✩ Marauder (1981) Too Hard To Handle. BLACKFOOT 1981 /marauder/ Трек 8 rattlesnake rock n ro. (play). Blackfoot (US) - 1981, Marauder Too Hard To Handle. Blackfoot (US) - 1981, Marauder Rattlesnake Rock 'N' Roller. Blackfoot ✩ Marauder (1981) Fly Away. Blackfoot ✩ Marauder (1981) Diary of a Workingman.
8. Rattlesnake Rock 'n' Roller. Other productions from Blackfoot.
|A2||Payin' For It||3:35|
|A3||Diary Of A Workingman||5:33|
|A4||Too Hard To Handle||4:00|
|B7||Fire Of The Dragon||4:03|
|B8||Rattlesnake Rock 'N' Roller||4:00|
- Produced For – Al Nalli Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Recorded At – Subterranean Studio, Ann Arbor
- Mixed At – Bee Jay Recording Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Backing Vocals – Donna D. Davis*, Pamela T. Vincent*
- Banjo – Shorty Medlocke (tracks: B3)
- Design – Lynn Dreese Breslin
- Engineer – Henry Weck
- Keyboards, Horns [Other Musicians] – "Magic Rooster" Pat McCaffrey*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Charlie Hargrett
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Bottleneck], Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Rick "Rattlesnake" Medlocke*
- Mixed By, Engineer [Assistant Mixing Engineer] – Andy de Ganhal*
- Percussion [Other Musicians] – Henry "H-Bomb" Weck*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jim Houghton
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- Producer – Al Nalli, Henry Weck
- Trumpet [Other Musicians] – Dr. Dave Cavender
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Jakson "Thunderfoot" Spires*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Bass Guitar – Greg T. Walker
- Written-By – Jakson Spires, Rick Medlocke, Shorty Medlocke (tracks: B3)
Publisher (GB only):
1,2,4,5. Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
3. Zomba Music Publishers Ltd./Dick James Music Ltd.
Publisher (GB only):
1-4. Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
Fabrication en Allemagne par WEA Musik GmbH · Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH
Cat # on rear sleeve: ATC 50 799
Cat # on rear sleeve, inner sleeve and spine: SD 32-107
Cat # on labels: K 50 799
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): STRAWBERRY (G) R/S Alsdorf 50799 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 18 x F̶ UK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): STRAWBERRY (G) R/S Alsdorf 50799 B-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 43
- Label Code: LC 0120
- Price Code (Germany): Ⓖ
- Price Code (France): WE 231
|SD 32-107||Blackfoot||Marauder (LP, Album, Club, RCA)||ATCO Records||SD 32-107||US||1981|
|ATC 50799||Blackfoot||Marauder (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||ATC 50799||Netherlands||1981|
|32107-2||Blackfoot||Marauder (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Atco Records||32107-2||Russia||Unknown|
|7567-90385-2, 7567-90385-2 YG||Blackfoot||Marauder (CD, Album, RE)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||7567-90385-2, 7567-90385-2 YG||Europe||1998|
|ATL 50799||Blackfoot||Marauder (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||ATL 50799||Portugal||1981|