Sister Sledge - When The Boys Meet The Girls album
When the Boys Meet the Girls.
All the singles and albums of SISTER SLEDGE, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. When the boys meet the girls.
Listen to Peer Pressure from Sister Sledge's When The Boys Meet The Girls for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
When the Boys Meet the Girls is the eighth studio album by the American R&B vocal group Sister Sledge, released on June 7, 1985 by Atlantic Records. It was the group's first release on the Atlantic label. Prior to this album, the group's releases had been released under the Cotillion label, a subsidiary of Atlantic which became defunct in 1985. Produced by Nile Rodgers, this album reached number nineteen in the UK charts.
About Frankie lyrics. Album When The Boys Meet The Girls (1985). More Sister Sledge lyrics. Thinkin Of You. ·Somebody Loves Me. ·You're A Friend To Me. ·Got To Love Somebody.
Title: When the Boys Meet the Girls (1965). When the two guys first meet Francis, wearing work clothes and a low-setting hat, they actually think she's a he (perhaps they flunked anatomy?). Later, when Francis looks into Harve Presnell's heavily made-up eyes and fake eyebrows and feigns a swoon, one can only scoff. Presnell must be the oldest college student in cinema history; with a copper-colored toupee and ascots around his neck, he looks like one of the faculty's veteran members.
Sister Sledge - When The Boys Meet The Girls. Find this Pin and more on Płyty winylowe funk & soul, disco by Gramofonia. the TREACHEROUS THREE Self Titled 1984 Vinyl Lp Record Album Old School RAP Hip Hop Factory Sealed S. Etsy.
After forming Sister Sledge, they recorded their first single, Time Will Tell (1971), for the Money Back label and had their first UK Top 20 hit in 1975 with Mama Never Told Me. Also that year, they made Circle of Love, from which the single Love Don’t You Go Through No Changes on Me was a breakthrough hit in Japan, then recorded a second long-player, Together (1977), in Germany. We Are Family elevated their career to a new plane, but they could not sustain its enormous success. In 1985 they topped the British chart with Frankie, from their album When the Boys Meet the Girls. Sister Sledge perform Lost in Music, with Joni as the lead singer.
When The Boys Meet The Girls. Bet Cha Say That To All The Girls. Listen to Circle Of Love now. Listen to Circle Of Love in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||When The Boys Meet The Girls
Written-By – Danny Ironstone, Mary Unobsky
|A2||Dancing On The Jagged Edge
Written-By – David Bryant*, Dennis Herring, Lorelei McBroom
Written-By – Joy Denny
Written-By – Bernard Jackson, Dave Conley*, David Townsend
|B1||Hold Out Poppy
Written-By – Charles Kelly, Kathy Sledge Lightfoot
|B2||The Boy Most Likely
Written-By – Nile Rodgers
|B3||You Need Me
Written-By – Kathy Sledge Lightfoot, Tony Maiden
|B4||Following The Leader
Written-By – Kathy Sledge Lightfoot, Philip Lightfoot*
Written-By – Joni Sledge, Tony Maiden
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Arranged By, Conductor [Horns] – Nile Rodgers
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Debbie* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Joni* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Kathy* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Kim* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, to B5)
- Bass – Nile Rodgers (tracks: B2, B3)
- Bass [Synclavier] – James Farber (tracks: B4)
- Bass, Piano [Synclavier] – Tommy Rock Jymi* (tracks: B5)
- Drums, Percussion – Jimmy Bralower
- Engineer [Additional 2nd] – Eddie Delena, Garry Rindfuss, Ira McLaughlin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bobby Warner, Malcolm Pollack
- Engineer [Second] – Eric Mohler
- Flute – Steve Elson (tracks: B3)
- Flute, Saxophone [Solo] – Lenny Pickett (tracks: B3)
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Horn – The Borneo Horns (tracks: A2 to 4, B2, B4)
- Lead Vocals – Debbie* (tracks: A1, A2, B2), Joni* (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3, B5), Kathy* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4), Kim* (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
- Photography By – Roy Volkmann
- Piano – Raymond Jones (tracks: B5)
- Piano [Synclavier] – Nile Rodgers (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2)
- Producer – Nile Rodgers
- Recorded By, Mixed By – James Farber
- Synthesizer [Bass, DX7] – Rob Sabino (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Synthesizer [DX7] – Herbie Hancock (tracks: B1), Raymond Jones (tracks: A2, A3, B5), Rob Sabino (tracks: B1)
- Synthesizer [Juno 60] – Nile Rodgers (tracks: B2, B4)
- Synthesizer [OB8] – Raymond Jones (tracks: A2, A3, B5)
- Synthesizer [Prophet 5] – Rob Sabino (tracks: A3, B3)
- Synthesizer [Prophet 7] – Rob Sabino (tracks: A1)
- Trumpet – Mac Gollehon (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Nile Rodgers (tracks: A4)
NotesPrinted inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
Recorded and mixed at Power Station, New York
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH
© 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7567-81255-1
- Barcode (String): 07567812551
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678125515
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, Stamped, Etched): R/S Alsdorf 2[crossed ot]781255-1 A "D" M[crossed out] 10STA STCTN[crossed out] STA-855679-A 1-3 SP-GER RSC[stamp] MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, Stamped, Etched): R/S Alsdorf 781255-1 B RSC[stamp] 1 STCTN STA-855680-A 1-3 SP-GER MASTERDISK
- Other (Distribution Code France): WE 381
|81255-1, 7 81255-1||Sister Sledge||When The Boys Meet The Girls (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||81255-1, 7 81255-1||US||1985|
|81255-1||Sister Sledge||When The Boys Meet The Girls (LP, Album)||Atlantic||81255-1||Philippines||1985|
|78 1255-1||Sister Sledge||When The Boys Meet The Girls (LP, Album)||Atlantic||78 1255-1||Italy||1985|
|7 81255-1||Sister Sledge||When The Boys Meet The Girls (LP, Album)||Atlantic||7 81255-1||Greece||1985|
|781 255-1||Sister Sledge||When The Boys Meet The Girls (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781 255-1||Europe||1985|