Batida - Batida album
The debut album from Batida, the brainchild of Angolan, Portuguese Pedro Coquenão
In 2012 Batida’s explosive self-titled debut came out on Soundway Records.
Album · 1989 · 12 Songs.
Batida by Batida, released 26 March 2012 1. Pronto Pra Batida 2. Alegria 3. Yumbala 4. Tirei o Chap̩u 5. Puxa 6. Bazuka (Quem Me Rusgou) 7. Tribalismo 8. Ka Heueh 9. Saudade 10. Cuka Soundway are set to release the debut album from Batida, the brainchild of Angolan, Portuguese Pedro Coquenão. A distinctly modern and vibrant project with its feet firmly rooted in the past, Batida combine samples from old 1970s Angolan tracks with modern electronic dance music
The Batida project began as a radio show promoting new African music, but Coquenão expanded the concept by combining vintage Angolan tracks from the '70s with the loops and beats of electronic dance music, and by the time he took what was essentially a giant mixtape into the clubs, the project had evolved into a multimedia whirlwind of music, dance, photography, and.
Batida (4) – Batida. Label: Soundway – SNDWLP038. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. A1. Pronto Pra Batida. Featuring, Lyrics By – MCK (7)Written-By – Admiro António.
Na Batida" (English: On The Beat) is a song by the Brazilian singer, songwriter and dancer Anitta. Recorded for her first live album Meu Lugar (2014) and her second studio album Ritmo Perfeito (2014), Anitta composed it with Umberto Tavares and Jefferson Junior.
Listen to music from Batida like Alegria, Bazuka - Quem Me Rusgou & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Batida. Batida is Pedro Coquenão, a producer, musician, radio host and DJ born in Angola and raised in Lisbon, Portugal.
Batida is a English album released on Sep 2008. Batida Album has 12 songs sung by Batida. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Batida songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Capinan, E. Lobo*
|2||Pra Quem Quirser
Written-By – F. Lameirinhas*, T. De Jong*
|3||Listen To The Land
Written-By – B. Fermie*, N. Noya*
|4||Oceans Between Us
Written-By – B. Fermie*
Written-By – F. Hime*, R. Guerra*
Written-By – M. Borges*, M. Nascimento*
Written-By – B. Fermie*, V. Van Kampen
Written-By – A. Pires Vermelho*, D. Nasser*
Written-By – J. Jardim
|10||Little Rudy's Theme
Written-By – T. De Jong*
|11||Autumn Remains / Ballad For Isabelle
Written-By – T. De Jong*
|12||Happy Mango Song
Written-By – R. Elings*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Timeless Records
- Copyright (c) – Timeless Records
- Manufactured By – Bellaphon Records
- Marketed By – Bellaphon Records
- Made By – Interpress
- Backing Vocals – Bart Fermie (tracks: 2)
- Bass – Theo De Jong
- Design [Sleeve] – Bart Fermie, Hans Eric Kraan
- Drums – Gerhard Jeltes
- Engineer – Hugo Vogel (tracks: 6, 8, 9), Jan Audier (tracks: 1 to 5, 10 to 12)
- Guitar – Peter Tiehuis
- Illustration [Airbrush - Front Cover] – G. Emelli
- Illustration [Logo] – Joery Van Buuren
- Keyboards – Theo De Jong (tracks: 7, 10)
- Percussion, Congas – Bart Fermie
- Percussion, Timbales, Bongos – Nippy Noya
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Tos Kostermans
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Hans Eric Kraan
- Piano [Electric Piano] – Dennis Luxion (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
- Piano [Grand Piano], Synthesizer, Keyboards [Fender Rhodes] – Rob Franken
- Producer – Batida, Dick De Winter (tracks: 6, 8, 9), Peter Tiehuis (tracks: 1 to 5, 10 to 12)
- Producer [Executive] – Wim Wigt
- Synthesizer – Peter Tiehuis (tracks: 1)
- Vocals – Bart Fermie (tracks: 4, 7), Josee Koning
Notes℗ 1984 AAD Timeless Records.
Made in West Germany.
A6, B2 and B3 were recorded live on board of the Olau Line Ferry between Sheerness (Schotland) and Vlissingen (Holland) on May 15th 1983 for TROS radio in Cooperation with the NOS (Dutch radio & tv organizations).
All other songs were recorded and mixed at Fendal Sound Studio, Loenen a/d Vecht, Holland, on November 20, 21, 22 and 24, 1983.
The information in the 4 page booklet has been literally taken from the LP version. Therefore the credits for the Back Cover Photo are non existed on this CD version and the catalog# on the booklet and back cover of the CD is SJP 200, which is also taken from the LP version. It should be CDSJP 200, as is mentioned on the CD itself.
The CD is sheltered in a Jewel Case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 711458 020039
- Label Code: LC 5326
- Matrix / Runout (On the inner ring of the CD - music side): Interpress CDSJP-200 13
- SPARS Code: AAD
|SJP 200||Batida||Batida (LP, Album)||Timeless Records||SJP 200||Netherlands||1984|
|TTH-1948||Batida||Batida (LP, Album)||Top Ten Hits||TTH-1948||US||1990|
|CAY 1578||Batida||Canta Brasil (Cass, Album)||Jugoton, Timeless Records||CAY 1578||Yugoslavia||1985|