Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 album
Complete your Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band collection.
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band – Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 - Kitty's Back.
2006 Bruce Springsteen. More By Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band.
Bruce Springsteen : Hammersmith Odeon London '75,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
E 75. Бесплатно подберем. Все виды насосов в наличии.
Listen to Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 by Bruce Springsteen on Deezer. Writer: Bruce Springsteen - S. Cooke, Composers: Bruce Springsteen - S. Cooke. 08. It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City (Live at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, UK - November 1975). Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band. Hammersmith Odeon, London '75. 05:27.
For the DVD of the same concert, see Hammersmith Odeon London '75. Hammersmith Odeon London '75 is Bruce Springsteen's fourth live album, released on February 28, 2006. It was recorded at Hammersmith Odeon in London, England on November 18, 1975, during Springsteen and the E Street Band's first-ever UK concert, during the Born to Run Tour.
This is the soundtrack for one of them, the Hammersmith Odeon concert, from beginning to end captured in vibrant sound. This show has been revered by tape traders and bootleggers for decades and never has it been presented better, thanks to Bob Clearmountain's fantastic mix. What makes this show so historically important is that it was the first time the band was able to travel overseas to play.
Bruce Springsteen released his first album in 1973, but it was his second album, The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle in 1974 that led a rock critic to call him "the future of rock'n'roll. A year later Springsteen released Born to Run to critical and popular success, and he was a bona fide rock star, nicknamed "The Boss. Springsteen's writing process in coming up with a new rock album to be recorded with members of the E Street Band was given greater impetus in the wake of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the resulting disc, The Rising (July 2002), contained songs that reflected on the tragedy. The album hit number one and sold two million copies, winning the Grammy for rock album, as the title song won for rock song and male rock vocal.
The E Street Band's Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 album. Detroit Medley Lyrics. Bruce Springsteen feat. The E Street Band Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Hammersmith Odeon, London '75. Critic Score. Best Live album of The Boss. I love this quality and their outstanding form.
|A2||Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out||3:50|
|A3||Spirit In The Night||7:35|
|B1||Lost In The Flood||6:15|
|B2||She's The One||5:23|
|B3||Born To Run||4:16|
|C||The E Street Shuffle||12:51|
|D1||It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City||5:27|
|F2||Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)||9:51|
|G1||4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)||7:03|
|H2||Quarter To Three||6:44|
- Copyright (c) – Bruce Springsteen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bruce Springsteen
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – MPO
- Bass – Garry Tallent
- Drums – Max Weinberg
- Executive-Producer – Barbara Carr, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Landau
- Guitar, Vocals – Steve Van Zandt
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By, Liner Notes – Bruce Springsteen
- Keyboards – Danny Federici
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Mixed By [Assistant Audio] – Brandon Duncan
- Piano, Vocals – Roy Bittan
- Producer, Edited By – Thom Zimny
- Recorded By – Dave Fromberg
- Saxophone, Percussion – Clarence Clemons
NotesRecord Store Day 2017 release.
Single jacket with printed inner sleeves depicting concert photos of the musicians.
Contains download voucher.
Made in the EU.
The numbering is given by a plain 6-Digit stamp on the rear cover without any written prefix, e.g. "No.".
[Note: Limitation not given on record]
Hype sticker attached reads:
Four LP Set
First Time Ever On Vinyl
Record Store Day Exclusive
Includes Digital Download
(Record Store Day Logo)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 8985-38709-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side One [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-A CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-B CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Tree [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-C CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Four [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-D CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Five [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-E CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Six [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-F CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Seven [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-G CB MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side Eight [Etched]): 16-0715 / 88985387091-H CB MPO
- Label Code: LC02361
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
|82876 77995 2||Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band*||Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (2xCD, Album)||Columbia||82876 77995 2||US||2006|
|82876779952||Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band*||Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (2xCD, Album)||Columbia||82876779952||Australia||2006|
|88985387091||Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band*||Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (4xLP, Ltd, Num)||Columbia||88985387091||US||2017|
|CSD 54164||Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band*||Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (DVD-V, Album, Promo, NTSC, Pap)||Columbia||CSD 54164||US||2006|
|88985441551||Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band*||Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 (4xLP, Album, RP)||Columbia||88985441551||US||2017|