Fishmans - いかれたBaby / 感謝 (驚) / Weather Report album
On March 17, 1995, Fishmans released their first live album Oh! Mountain following a five-city tour in celebration of Orange's release. Following this on March 27, Fishmans released the mellow, yet popular single Baby Blue from Aerial Camp which reminded of Fishmans' more sensible, soft side contrasting with their new dream pop sound. Despite their relatively wide success, Sato and company found it attractive to experiment with alternative sounds and projects they had never attempted before. Go Go Round This World! (1994).
16 tracks · 17 March 1995.
06. それはただの気分さ (Demo Track). 02. A Piece Of Future (Sakamoto’s Lure mix for Fishmans). 03. A Piece Of Future (Takkyu Ishino remix). 04. A Piece Of Future (Umeda Tetsuya played Cassette Tape.
The Fishmans - いかれたBaby (Ikareta Baby Live 1997) w/ lyrics. Top Songs By Fishmans.
Two years after Panic Paradise, their first album Chappie Don't Cry was released. The band's easy-going sound (mainly influenced by reggae and dub but also including elements of rock, pop, drum and bass, hip hop, ska, et., coupled with Sato's distinctive androgynous vocals, gained them acceptance in Japan's underground scene. The following year, their third LP Neo-Yankees' Holiday was released, along with Fishmans' breakout single Ikareta Baby (いかれたBaby) which gained significant radio play upon its release. This record also cemented their sound in a distinctly dub style, tinged with pleasant melodies and mellow sounds.
Fishmans いかれた download free and listen online. addiction by ryan leslie feat cassier and fabolous. cirez d century of the mouse original mix. century of the mouse original mix. my way song.
Album■ Chappie,Don't Cry (MEDIA REMORAS) 1991. 21 Release 0. っくりかえってた２人 0. こうき 0. pecial Night 0. ood Morning 0. の思い出 0. uture 0. なごが飛んでる（東京タワー・ミックス） 0. o. wedBOW STAGE/TOKYO COOL CAMP) 0. eather Report (1997. [email protected]新宿LIQUID Room/WALKING IN THE 奥田イズム) 1. PIECE OF FUTURE (1998. [email protected]日比谷野外音楽堂/８月の現状) 1. りない天使 (1998.
|1||いかれたBaby (1998.12.28 @ 赤坂Blitz)||5:45|
|2||感謝 (驚) (1996.3.2 @ 新宿Liquid Room)||7:15|
|3||Weather Report (1997.12.12 @ 新宿Liquid Room)||11:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal J
- Copyright (c) – Universal J
- Marketed By – Universal Music K.K.
- Distributed By – Universal Music K.K.
- Recorded At – Akasaka Blitz
- Recorded At – Liquid Room
- Bass, Chorus – Yuzuru Kashiwabara
- Design [Cover] – Mariko Yamamoto, Mooog Yamamoto*
- Drums, Chorus, Sampler – Kin-Ichi Motegi
- Guitar, Chorus – Michio "Darts" Sekiguchi*
- Mastered By – Yuka Koizumi
- Mixed By – ZAK
- Violin, Keyboards, Chorus – Honzi
- Vocals, Guitar – Shinji Satoh*
- Words By, Music By – Shinji Satoh*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988005410184