Slayer - Show No Mercy album
Slayer - Show No Mercy (1983).
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Slayer.
Show No Mercy is the debut studio album by American thrash metal band Slayer, released on December 3, 1983 by Metal Blade Records. Brian Slagel signed the band to the label after watching them perform the song "Phantom of the Opera" by Iron Maiden.
Show No Mercy is Slayer's debut album released in December 1983. It was criticized for its poor quality, but it came Metal Blade Records highest selling release, selling 15,500 to 20,000 albums, it sold 15,000 copies overseas.
Show No Mercy is the debut studio album by Slayer, released in December 1983 through Metal Blade Records. Brian Slagel signed the band to Metal Blade after watching the band perform the song Phantom of the Opera by Iron Maiden. Touring extensively promoting the album, the band brought close friends and family members along the trip, who helped backstage with lighting and sound
Show No Mercy occupies a weird spot in the band's discography; this is Slayer most indebted to their NWOBHM and Judas Priest-based roots. The riffs and especially the lead guitar is altogether more rooted in conventional melody than later Slayer; the drumming isn't as fast, showcasing more of a Motorhead undercurrent than anything else, and Tom Araya's vocals are closer to what you'd consider proper singing.
Show No Mercy is the debut album by American thrash metal titans Slayer, released in December 1983 through Metal Blade Records. Brian Slagel signed the band to Metal Blade after watching the band perform the song "Phantom of the Opera" by Iron Maiden.
Slayer Show No Mercy Evil Has No Boundaries.
A month after Slayer handed Slagel the master tape, Metal Blade released Show No Mercy. Despite having no time to properly promote the album it quickly became the label’s best-selling release. Four years after it came out, Metal Blade reissued the disc and attached the three songs from the band’s 1984 three-song EP Haunting The Chapel. When Show No Mercy was released again in 1994, the label added Aggressive Perfector, but included just one song from Haunting the Chapel - Chemical Warfare. It was definitely the birth of the Slayer sound, Araya said
|1||Evil Has No Boundaries||3:11|
|3||Die By The Sword||3:38|
|4||Fight Till Death||3:39|
|5||Metal Storm / Face The Slayer||4:55|
|8||The Final Command||2:34|
|10||Show No Mercy||3:06|
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Blade Records
- Manufactured By – ООО "Фоно"
- Licensed From – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Ark System
- Remastered At – Future Disc
- Recorded At – Track Record
- Mixed At – Track Record
- Published By – Bloody Skull Music
- Published By – Amgine Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Lawrence R. Reed
- Artwork [Logo And Pentagram] – Steve Craig
- Bass, Vocals – Tom Araya
- Concept By [Cover Concept], Design – Lawrence R. Reed, Steve Craig
- Design [Stage Design] – Steve Craig
- Drums – Dave Lombardo
- Engineer – Bill Metoyer
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineers] – John Araya, Marc Abrahams
- Executive-Producer – Brian Slagel
- Lead Guitar – Jeff Hanneman, Kerry King
- Lighting, Effects [Special Effects] – Steve Craig
- Lyrics By – Hanneman* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 9), King* (tracks: 5, 6, 8 to 10)
- Music By – Hanneman* (tracks: 2 to 9), King* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8 to 10)
- Photography By [Sleeve Photography] – Don Cline, Lisa Wickwire, Steve Craig
- Producer – Slayer
- Remastered By – Eddy Schreyer
Notes© 1993 ℗ 1983 Metal Blade Records, Suite 50, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 86, 1012 SE Amsterdam The Netherlands. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Произведено ООО ФОНО по лицензии Metal Blade Records Inc.
Все права защищены. Незаконное копирование, публичное воспроизведение, сдача в прокат и передача в эфир без разрешения правообладателя запрещены.
Originally released in 1983.
Printed under license from Metal Blade.
Digitally remastered version from 1993.
Remastered at Future Disc, November 1993
Recorded at: Track Records
Mixed at: Track Records
All songs © 1983 Bloody Skull Music/Amgine Music/Bug Music BMI
Under license from Metal Blade Records
© 1993 Metal Blade Records Inc.
Made in Russia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: FO14/ ARK SYSTEM
- Mould SID Code (Version 1): IFPI L083
- Mould SID Code (Version 2): IFPI LC33
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L357
- Rights Society: BMI
|MBR 1013||Slayer||Show No Mercy (LP, Album)||Metal Blade Records||MBR 1013||US||1983|
|PHCR-1107||Slayer||Show No Mercy (CD, Album, RE)||Mercury, Metal Blade Records||PHCR-1107||Japan||1991|
|RR 349868||Slayer||Show No Mercy (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records||RR 349868||Russia||Unknown|
|3984-14032-2||Slayer||Show No Mercy (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Metal Blade Records||3984-14032-2||US||2002|
|MBR 1013||Slayer||Show No Mercy (LP, Album, Sil)||Metal Blade Records||MBR 1013||US||1984|