The United States Air Force Band, Lieutenant Colonel Alan L. Bonner - The Wall album
Подберем аналоги в 3 раза дешевле! Производитель. Гарантии до 7 лет. Звоните
Bonner, Lieutenant Colonel Alan L. Bonner, Lt. Col. Alan L. Bonner.
The United States Air Force Band is a .
Lieutenant Colonel Alan C. Sierichs & The United States Air Force Singing Sergeants. 7. Deck the Halls (A Collection of Carols). Lieutenant Colonel Alan C. 8. Pat-A-Pan (A Collection of Carols). Sierichs & US Air Force Tuba, Euphonium Quartet. 9. Good King Wenceslas (A Collection of Carols). Sierichs & US Air Force Brass Quintet. Sierichs, TSgt Doug Morgan, TSgt Ben Patterson, MSgt Dennis Hoffmann, SMSgt (Re. Pat Shrieves & US Air Force Airmen of Note. 20. Jing, Jing, Jing. Sierichs, TSgt Tyler Kuebler, TSgt David McDonald & US Air Force Airmen of Note.
US Air Force Band & Lieutenant Colonel Alan L.
Off We Go! The United States Air Force Band. The band's official military life began on September 24, 1941, with the formation of the Bolling Army Air Forces Band under the sponsorship of Lieutenant . Holcomb, commanding officer of the Air Base Group at Bolling Field. The United States Air Force Band is a musical organization with an outstanding record of achievement of more than 60 years. The United States Air Force Band is a musical organization.
The Band is part of the United States Air Force Bands Program, which consists of 10 active-duty stateside bands 4 overseas active-duty band locations and 11 Air National Guard bands. YouTube Encyclopedic. Songs - The Star Spangled Banner Presented by the United States Air Force Band. The United States Air Force Concert Band with commander and conductor Colonel Larry H. Lang. The United States Air Force Concert Band' is the largest ensemble of the Air Force Band.
Alan L. Bonner (conductor) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Bonner Conductor, The United States Air Force Band Ensemble. Results for Robert Jager. lt;< first < prev 1 next last . Albums: 2. Sort By: Price Release Date. The Music of Robert Jager, Vo. : Lest We Forget Various Artists.
Since that time, the Band has struggled from relative obscurity to stardom under the leadership of nine diverse and talented conductors, Lieutenant Colonel Alf Heiberg, Colonel George S. Howard, Captain Harry H. Meuser, Colonel Arnald D. Gabriel, Lieutenant Colonel James M. Bankhead, Captain Amy R. Mills, Lieutenant Colonel Alan L. Bonner, Major Mark R. Peterson and currently, Colonel Lowell E. Graham. By maintaining the highest standards of quality and professionalism the Band has won worldwide acclaim. In 1987, the Band completed an historic and unprecedented tour of the People's Republic of China. The United States Air Force Band is a musical organization that certainly merits its reputation as "America's Band," for it is truly one of the most potent instruments of good will at the command of the American people.
Molly on the Shore · Lieutenant Colonel Alan L. Bonner · Percy Grainger · US Air Force Band. The Lord of the Rings. 2009 Altissimo! ℗ 2011 Altissimo. Released on: 2009-04-15. GRAINGER Molly on the Shore - "The President's Own" . Download now. English. English Español Italiano Deutsch Français Brasileiro Português 日本語 한국어. Company.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Philip Sparke
|Three City Blocks
Composed By – John Harbison
|2||Fervent And Resolute||6:16|
|4||With Relentless Energy||3:49|
|The Hound Of Heaven
Composed By – James Syler
|5||I Fled Him, Down The Nights||2:22|
|6||The Gold Gateways Of The Stars||3:23|
|7||Within The Little Children's Eyes||2:01|
|8||Nature's - Share With Me||2:23|
|9||And Smitten Me To My Knee||2:56|
|10||I Am He Whom Thou Seekest!||5:40|
Composed By – Robert Jager
- Recorded At – Center For The Arts, George Mason University
- Manufactured By – Mark Custom Recording Service
- Alto Saxophone – MSgt John Thomas*, CMSgt Keith Young*
- Baritone Saxophone – TSgt Mary Beth George*
- Bass [String Bass] – MSgt Frank Pappajohn*
- Bass Clarinet – TSgt Brian Jones*, MSgt Jerome DeBello*
- Bass Trombone – SMSgt Chris Matten*
- Bassoon – SMSgt Danny Phipps*, MSgt Gregory Brown*
- Cello – TSgt Timothy Tigges*, TSgt Val Griffin*
- Clarinet [Bb, I] – SMSgt Christopher Hite*, MSgt Jan Blais*, TSgt Lorraine Haddad*, CMSgt Steven Lawson*
- Clarinet [Bb, II] – TSgt Brian Jones*, MSgt Carl Long*, TSgt Elizabeth Campeau*, MSgt Robert Little*, TSgt Sharon Bonneau*
- Clarinet [Bb, III] – TSgt James Bryla*, TSgt Jeffrey Snavely*, SMSgt Karen Dembow Erler*, TSgt Richard Drew*, TSgt Shawn Buck*
- Clarinet [Eb] – SMSgt Christopher Hite*, MSgt Jan Brooks Siegfried*
- Co-producer – Captain Mark R. Peterson*, Robert Pouliot
- Conductor – Lieutenant Colonel Alan L. Bonner*, Lieutenant Colonel Alan L. Bonner*
- Contra-Alto Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet – TSgt Brian Jones*
- Contrabassoon – MSgt Joe Tersero*
- Cornet – MSgt Clarence Mitchell*, TSgt Curt Christensen*, SMSgt David Golden*, CMSgt Ronald Blais*, SMSgt Victor Bowman*
- Design [Jacket] – Design Associates, Inc.
- Drums [Drum Set] – MSgt Stuart Clemmer*
- Edited By – Senior Master Sergeant Chris A. Matten*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Technical Sergeant Kendall S. Thomsen*
- Engineer [Chief] – Bruce Leek
- English Horn – CMSgt James Moseley*
- Ensemble – United States Air Force Band
- Euphonium – TSgt Ann Baldwin Shrieves*, TSgt Lance LaDuke*
- Flute – SMSgt Judith Lapple*, MSgt Lawrence Ink*, MSgt Lucille Johnston*
- French Horn – TSgt Debbie Stephenson*, MSgt Kyle Perry*, MSgt Paul Fisher*, TSgt Philip Munds*, TSgt Sam Compton*
- Harp – Eric Sabatino
- Liner Notes – Master Sergeant James E. Bittner*
- Oboe – MSgt Rebecca Brown Williams*, MSgt Ronald Erler*
- Percussion – MSgt Aubrey Adams*, MSgt Craig Collison*, MSgt Patrick Shrieves*, CMSgt Randall Eyles*
- Photography By [Cover] – Airman 1st Class Vincent C. Jones*
- Piano – TSgt Marek Vastek*
- Piccolo Flute – MSgt Ardyth Scott*
- Tenor Saxophone – MSgt William Marr*
- Timpani – SMSgt Andrew Power III*
- Trombone – MSgt Jeffrey Gaylord*, MSgt Lindsey Smith*, MSgt Mark Williams*, TSgt Matthew Vaughn*
- Trumpet – MSgt James Bittner*, MSgt William Adcock*
- Tuba – MSgt David Porter*, SMSgt Edward McKee*, MSgt Jan Duga*, CMSgt Robert Daniel*
- Typography – Master Sergeant William E. Marr*