Moondog - Moondog album
Повторите попытку позже. Опубликовано: 3 янв. 2019 г. Moondog – Moondog (1969).
The out of print first release after Moondog moved to Europe from America
An Introduction to Moondog - Moondog. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день.
Слушайте More Moondog, The Story Of Moondog от Moondog на Deezer.
Moondog is the fifth album by American composer Moondog. Moondog had released no music for twelve years since his 1957 album The Story of Moondog. Finally, in 1969, producer James William Guercio invited him to record an album for Columbia Records. The resulting album compiled various music which Moondog had been working on since the 1950s.
The album has been re-released twice as a 2-for-1 CD combining Moondog and Moondog 2: once by CBS in 1989, and once by Beat Goes On Records in 2001. All compositions by Moondog (Louis Hardin). Stamping Ground" – 2:36. Moondog had released no music for twelve years since his 1957 album The Story of Moondog The resulting album compiled various music which Moondog had been working on since the 1950s. The album has been re-released twice as a 2-for-1 CD combining Moondog and Moondog 2: once by CBS in 1989, and once by Beat Goes On Records in 2001. The album has also been re-released on vinyl LP for Record Store Day 2017. Studio album by. Moondog.
Moondog and His Friends - Студийный альбом от Moondog. В альбом вошло 14 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 20:04. moondog - why spend the dark night. Improvisation in 4/4 (Improvisations At a Jazz Concert) (Bonus Track). Dragon's Teeth - Voices of Spring.
2012 Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks, 1956. Pastoral Suite - Surf Session, Moondog On the Streets of New York. 2012 Two Original Albums. On The Streets of New York.
Keeping the Spirit of Louis 'Moondog' Hardin alive. Elpmas' (Moondog) revisited - LIMITED BOOK + 2x10" (teaser : 'Ode to Nature' by Juliette Léveillé).
|A3||Symphonique #3 (Ode To Venus)||5:51|
|A4||Symphonique #6 (Good For Goodie)||2:45|
|B1a||I - Allegro|
|B1b||II - Andante Adagio|
|B1c||II - Vivace|
|B2||Lament I, "Bird's Lament"||1:42|
|Witch Of Endor||6:29|
|B3a||I - Dance|
|B3b||II - Trio|
|B3b1||A. Adagio (The Prophesy)|
|B3b2||B. Andante (The Battle)|
|B3b3||C. Agitato (Soul's Death)|
|B3c||III - Dance (Reprise)|
|B4||Symphonique #1 (Portrait Of A Monarch)||2:36|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging
- Published By – Archimedes Music
- Published By – Skiff Music Corp.
- Baritone Saxophone – Wally Kane
- Bass – Alfred Brown, George Duvivier, Louis Hardin, Ron Carter
- Bass Clarinet – Ernie Bright*
- Bass Trombone – Paul Faulise
- Bassoon – Don Macourt*, George Berg, Jack Knitzer, Joyce Kelly, Ryohei Nakagawa, Wally Kane
- Cello – Charles McCracken, George Ricci
- Clarinet – George Silfies, Jimmy Abato, Phil Bodner
- Composed By [All Selections], Liner Notes – Louis Hardin
- Contrabass – Joe Tekula
- Design [Album Design] – Ron Coro
- Engineer [Engineering] – Arthur Kendy, Fred Plaut
- English Horn – Henry Shuman*, Irving Horowitz
- Flugelhorn [Flügelhorn] – Joe Wilder
- Flute – Andrew Lolya, Harold Bennett
- French Horn – Brooks Tillotson, James Buffington*, Ray Alonge, Richard Berg
- Percussion – Bob Rosengarden*, Dave Carey*, Elayne Jones, Jack Jennings
- Photography By [Cover] – Don Hunstein
- Photography By [Inside] – Fred Lombardi
- Piccolo Flute – Harold Jones , Hubert Laws
- Producer – James William Guercio
- Producer [Associate Producer For Poseidon Productions] – Alfred Brown
- Tenor Vocals [Tenore] – Eugene Becker, Raoul Poliakin
- Trombone [Tenor] – Buddy Morrow, Charles Small*, Tony Studd
- Trumpet – Alan Dean, Joe Wilder, Mel Broiles*, Teddy Weiss
- Trumpet [Bass] – Danny Repole
- Tuba – Bill Stanley, Don Butterfield
- Tuba [Tenor] – Bill Elton, Bill Stanley, John Swallow, Phil Giardina
- Viola – David Schwartz, Emanuel Vardi, Eugene Becker, Raoul Poliakin
- Violin – Aaron Rosand, Paul Gershman
NotesAll copyrights are administred by Archimedes Music (ASCAP), a Division of James William Guerico Enterprises, Inc., except Theme (Archimedes Music/Skiff Music Corp. [ASCAP]).
Library of Congress catalog card number R72-750723 applies to MS 7335.
Cover photo/inside photos: Columbia Records Photo Studio
Manufactured by Columbia Records
Unipak U.S. patent no. 3,426,960
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): XSM 150716
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): XSM 150717
- Other (Library of Congress catalog card number): R72-750723
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [variant 1]): XXSM150716-1H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [variant 1]): XSM150717-1G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [variant 2]): XXSM150716-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [variant 2]): XSM150717-1D
|MS 7335||Moondog||Moondog (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia Masterworks||MS 7335||US||1969|
|MS 7335||Moondog||Moondog (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia Masterworks||MS 7335||Canada||Unknown|
|MS 7335||Moondog||Moondog (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Columbia Masterworks||MS 7335||US||Unknown|
|MS 7335||Moondog||Moondog (LP, Album)||CBS||MS 7335||Philippines||Unknown|
|63906||Moondog||Moondog (LP, Album)||CBS||63906||UK||1969|