Adrian Belew - Twang Bar King album
From Adrian Belew's 1983 album 'Twang Bar King' Personnel: Adrian Belew: Guitars, percussion and lead vocals.
Adrian Belew : Twang Bar King,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen free to Adrian Belew – Twang Bar King (I'm Down, I Wonder and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Twang Bar King is the second solo album by Adrian Belew, released in 1983. Made while Belew was an active member of King Crimson during the early 1980s, Twang Bar King was recorded in between the sessions and tours for Beat and Three of a Perfect Pair. Like its predecessor Lone Rhino, it features the members of Belew's pre-King Crimson band GaGa (this time augmented by session drummer and former Elvis Presley band member Larrie Londin) and the songs on it are drawn from GaGa's repertoire.
Adrian Belew - Life Without a Cage 3:22. Adrian Belew - Sexy Rhino 0:38. Adrian Belew - Twang Bar King 1:27. Adrian Belew - Another Time 3:04. Adrian Belew - The Rail Song 5:41. Adrian Belew - Paint The Road 3:22. Adrian Belew - She Is Not Dead 4:42.
Adrian Belew - Twang Bar King (1983). Songs in album Adrian Belew - Twang Bar King (1983).
Twang Bar King Lyrics: Well, maybe you're thinkin' I'm outasight, 'cause I know you saw me kickin' at the gig last night, Maybe, baby, that's why they call, Twang bar king, Rip bash smash, burn up . Rip bash smash, burn up a fret I can keep it in tune and nearly beat it to death Yes, baby baby, that's why they call me Twang bar king. Well I can bash smash beat rip tear out the guts Burn it up and make it scream Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ooohhh, listen, baby I ain't braggin' but I'm the twang bar king Twang bar King. Twang Bar King" Track Info. Twang Bar King Adrian Belew.
Twang Bar King' is the second solo album by Adrian Belew, and was released in 1983. It was recorded while Belew was a member of King Crimson in between the release of 'Beat' and 'Three of a Perfect Pair' by KC. However, this album uses Belew's band 'GaGa' that he had when he recorded his first solo album 'Lone Rhino' plus the inclusion of drummer Larrie Londin, who was in Elvis Presley's band.
Diversified and relentlessly creative - giving space to new artistic and emotional expression - this second solo album from guitarist Adrian Belew expands upon his already remarkable solo debut, though more than a few will be confused and put off by the opener, the Beatles' classic "I'm Down. Belew's inventiveness, both as a guitarist and as a songwriter, keep this album fresh and exciting at nearly every turn.
Artist: Adrian Belew Album: Twang Bar King Year: 1983, 2011 Genre: Art Rock, KC Related Country: USA Quality: FLAC (image+. Adrian Belew – guitars, percussion, lead vocals Christy Bley – acoustic piano, vocals William Janssen – saxophones, bass clarinet, vocals Larrie Londin – drums J. Clifton Mayhugh – bass, vocals. Adrian Belew – Twang Bar King (1983) Lossless.
|A3||Life Without A Cage||3:20|
|A5||Twang Bar King||1:26|
|A7||The Rail Song||5:39|
|B1||Paint The Road||3:19|
|B2||She Is Not Dead||4:41|
|B4||The Ideal Woman||4:08|
|B5||Ballet For A Blue Whale||4:44|
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Published By – Saiko Music Co.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Remixed At – Fifth Floor Recording Studios
- Edited At – JVC Cutting Center
- Mastered At – JVC Cutting Center
- Arranged By – Adrian Belew
- Bass, Vocals – J. Clifton Mayhugh
- Design, Artwork – Mike Getz
- Drums – Larrie Londin
- Engineer [Assistant - Remix] – Kathi Jo Williams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rytt Hershberg
- Engineer [Lead Guitar, Vocals] – Rich Denhart (tracks: A5)
- Engineer, Remix – Gary Platt
- Executive-Producer – Stan Hertzman
- Guitar, Percussion, Lead Vocals – Adrian Belew
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Piano [Acoustic], Vocals – Christy Bley
- Producer – Adrian Belew
- Producer [Assistant] – Rich Denhart
- Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Vocals – William Janssen*
- Written-By – Adrian Belew (tracks: A2 to B5), Lennon-McCartney (tracks: A1)
Notesrecorded with the full sail mobile unit at our rehearsal Studio in the c.v. Iloyde complex in greater downtown champaign, Illinois february/march 1983
remixed to jvc digital at fifth floor Studio in greater downtown cincinnati, Ohio
edited and mastered at the jvc cutting Center in greater downtown los angeles, california
lead guitar and vocal in Twang Bar King were recorded in 1979 at cwazy wabbit 8-track studio and former potato cooler in springfield, illinois
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): 205635 A-1/83 S
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): 205635 B-1/83 S
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0407
|7 90108-1, 90108-1||Adrian Belew||Twang Bar King (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||7 90108-1, 90108-1||US||1983|
|90108-1, ILPS 9768||Adrian Belew||Twang Bar King (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||90108-1, ILPS 9768||US||1983|
|79 01081||Adrian Belew||Twang Bar King (LP, Album)||Island Records||79 01081||Canada||1983|
|7 90108-4||Adrian Belew||Twang Bar King (Cass, Album, Dol)||Island Records||7 90108-4||US||1983|
|ILPS 19768||Adrian Belew||Twang Bar King (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 19768||Italy||1983|