The Kinks - One For The Road album
The Kinks : One for the Road,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
One for the Road is a 1980 live album and video by The Kinks.
Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "Koch Records"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor, SOLAR Music Rights Management, CMRRA, Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (4). Ещё. Свернуть.
The gold-selling 1980 double-live album One for the Road is a fascinating document of trailblazing elder statesmen who paved the way for heavy metal and punk, but never felt a glorious pop song was out of their grasp. It also proves that Dave Davies is a criminally underrated lead guitarist. Brothers Dave and Ray Davies, bass guitarist Jim Rodford, drummer Mick Avory, and guest keyboardists Ian Gibbons and Nick Newell recorded One for the Road at several concerts in 1979 and 1980.
By: The Kinks (1980, Rock). More albums from The Kinks: The Mono Collection by The Kinks. Low Budget by The Kinks. Lola Versus Powerman And The Moneygoround, Part One by The Kinks. Arthur Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire by The Kinks. The Kinks In Germany by The Kinks. Something Else By The Kinks by The Kinks. Live At Kelvin Hall by The Kinks. View all albums . One For The Road. By: The Kinks (1980, Rock).
One for the Road è un album live del gruppo rock britannico The Kinks pubblicato nel 1980 dall'Arista Records. Tutti i brani sono opera di Ray Davies. Tracce non indicate registrate alla Syracuse Arena Landmark Theatre Syracuse, Syracuse, NY, 4 marzo 1980; Fine Arts Center, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, 6 marzo 1980 e Southeastern Massachusetts University, North Dartmouth, MA, 7 marzo 1980. Hard Way – 2:42 The Barn, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 3 marzo 1979.
One for the Road is the twentieth music album by British rock group " The Kinks " from the year 1980 and was recorded live. The album contains the following titles: The entire plate is produced by Ray Davies. Was recorded the album with several concerts in the . and the concert on November 11, 1979 at the People's House in Zurich. After completion of their concept albums phase, where the Kinks had far more success than in their native England, but Davies also ran a little historical misrepresentation, because he had the new Kinks keyboardist Ian Gibbons take on some of the pieces, the parts later that the disgraced Gordon Edwards had played on stage. The album was praised by critics as one of the best live albums of the year 1980, which was but always pointed out that the recording quality.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
|A2||The Hard Way||2:42|
|A3||Catch Me Now I'm Falling||4:47|
|A4||Where Have All The Good Times Gone||2:16|
|A5||Intro : Lola||0:54|
|B1||All Day And All Of The Night||3:44|
|B2||20th Century Man||6:19|
|B4||Prince Of The Punks||3:55|
|B5||Stop Your Sobbing||2:30|
|C3||(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman||6:32|
|D1||'Till The End Of The Day||2:44|
|D3||You Really Got Me||3:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded By – RCA Mobile Truck
- Recorded By – Roadmaster #2
- Recorded By – Mobile One
- Recorded By – Showco, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Recorded At – Blue Rock Studio
- Mixed At – Konk Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Howard Fritzson
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jim Rodford
- Drums – Mick Avory
- Engineer – Michael Ewaskow*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dave Davies
- Keyboards [Addtional] – Nick Newall
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Ian Gibbons
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Producer, Mixed By – Ray Davies
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – Lauren Recht
- Recorded By – Arnie Rosenberg, Barry Ainesworth*, Brooks Taylor, Mike Moran
NotesRecorded live in the USA & Switzerland.
Track A2 is misspelled on sleeve & record as "Hardway".
Track C3 is spelled as "Superman".
Printed in Western Germany.
Ⓟ & © 1980
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (A, variant 1): 300932 A-1/80S
- Matrix / Runout (B, variant 1): 300932 B-1/80S
- Matrix / Runout (C, variant 1): 300933 A-1/80S
- Matrix / Runout (D, variant 1): 300933 B-1/80S
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped, variant 2): 300932 A-1/80S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped, variant 2): 300932 B-1/80S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, stamped, variant 2): 300933 A-1/80S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, stamped, variant 2): 300933 B-1/80S Ⅱ Made in Germany
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Other (Category LP1): 300 932
- Other (Category LP2): 300 933
- Other (Distribution code Germany): -406
- Other (Distribution code France): AE 402
|A2L 8401||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Arista||A2L 8401||US||1980|
|L70161/2, A2L 8401||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Arista, Arista||L70161/2, A2L 8401||Australia||1980|
|300 934||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, RE)||Arista||300 934||Europe||1988|
|TC A2L 8401||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xCass, Album)||Arista||TC A2L 8401||New Zealand||1980|
|6666 011||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, TP)||Arista||6666 011||Greece||1980|