Rubén Blades - Nothing But The Truth album
From the album "Nothing but the truth".
Album Name Nothing But The Truth. Data wpisu Listopad 1989. Wydawcy Century Media. Styl muzycznyThrash Speed. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album5.
Management – David Maldonado (2). Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen. Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1, A4, B4). Producer – Carlos Rios (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B4), Tommy LiPuma (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B3, B5, B6). Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B6). Saxophone – Larry Williams (tracks: A2, B3, B6). Written-By – L. Reed (tracks: A3, A5, B1), R. Blades (tracks: A1, A3 to B6).
Nothing But the Truth. The novelty of hearing Blades sing in English is certainly a big draw
Nothing But The Truth is one of his rare English speaking albums and features songs written by Elvis Costello, Lou Reed and Sting. It was originally issued on 1988 on Elektra Records and reached 156 on the Billboard charts. Ruben Blades is on record as not liking this album. I know that he tries to stay ahead of the commercial curve and exerts considerable effort towards staying true to his Panamanian and Latin roots. There were people who thought this project was a sell out.
Ruben Blades - Nothing But The Truth LP. Description. German Elektra 960 754-1, Custom Stickered PS, Inc Lyric Inner.
Nothing But Thieves is the debut studio album by English alternative rock band Nothing but Thieves. It was released on 16 October 2015 in the UK through Sony Music Entertainment, and on 5 February 2016 in the US through RCA Victor. It was produced by Julian Emery, with additional production by Jim Irvin, Dominic Craik and Larry Hibbitt, and mixes by Cenzo Townshend and Adam Noble. As of May 4, 2017, the album has sold over 250,000 copies, and accumulated 174 million track streams.
RUBEN BLADES "Nothing But The Truth" White Label Promo Audiophile ELEKTRA 60754. RUBÉN BLADES Tiempos. Album · 1999 · Afro-Cuban Jazz. Born 1948 in Panama and first had his start in the music buisness as the mail boy at Fania Records. Certainly has come a long way since then with the Salsa hits that he wrote and recorded. Siembra" the album would be the most famous of them where he collaborated with Willie Colon and don't forget that this is the. man who wrote Hector Lavoe's signature tune 'El Cantante". Ruben is multi skilled to say the least and has a few other occupations up his sleeve, actor, lawyer and even a politician back at home.
6. Justice Not Politics. 7. One Thing Left To Say. 8. Death To Dance (Album Version). 9. No Time 4 U. 10. SE12. 11. Crime Of The Century. 13. Southgate (Euro 96). 14. Hardcore Hooligan.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Congas – Bobby Allende
|A2||I Can't Say
Bass – Neil StubenhausKeyboards [Additional] – Larry Williams
|A3||Hopes On Hold
Acoustic Guitar – Ruben BladesBass – Michael VinosDrums – Robby AmeenKeyboards – Oscar HernandezKeyboards [Additional] – Larry WilliamsPercussion, Congas – Bobby AllendeSynthesizer – Jason Miles Timbales – Ralph Irizarry
|A4||The Miranda Syndrome
Accordion – Alan PasquaAcoustic Guitar – Elvis CostelloWritten-By – Elvis Costello
|A5||Letters To The Vatican
Bass – Yossi FineDrums – J.T. LewisGuitar – Lou Reed, Mike RathkeMixed By – Jeffrey Lesser, Richard GottehrerProducer – Ruben BladesProducer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Lou ReedRecorded By – Warren BruleighSaxophone – Rick Bell
|B1||The Calm Before The Storm
Bass – Yossi FineDrums – J.T. LewisGuitar – Lou Reed, Mike RathkeMixed By – Jeffrey Lesser, Richard GottehrerProducer – Ruben BladesProducer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Lou ReedRecorded By – Warren Bruleigh
Bass – Neil StubenhausTimbales – Ralph Irizarry
Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksKeyboards – Carlos Rios Synthesizer – Larry Williams
Written-By – Carlos Rios
|B5||Ollie's Doo Wop||2:35|
|B6||Shamed Into Love
Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksWritten-By – Elvis Costello
- Distributed By – WEA De Venezuela, S.A.
- Manufactured By – Rodven Discos
- Arranged By – Carlos Rios (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B6), Ruben Blades (tracks: A5 to B3, B5, B6)
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: A1, A4, B2 to B4, B6)
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro (tracks: A2, A4, B2), John Robinson (tracks: A1, B3, B4, B6)
- Guitar – Carlos Rios (tracks: A2, A3, B2 to B4), Hadley Hockensmith (tracks: B3, B4, B6)
- Keyboards – Alan Pasqua (tracks: A2, A4, B2 to B4, B6), Carlos Rios (tracks: A1, B3, B4)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Music By – Ruben Blades (tracks: A1, A3 to B6)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1, A4, B4)
- Producer – Carlos Rios (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B4), Tommy LiPuma (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B3, B5, B6)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B6)
- Saxophone – Larry Williams (tracks: A2, B3, B6)
- Written-By – Lou Reed (tracks: A3, A5, B1)
|60754-1, 9 60754-1||Rubén Blades*||Nothing But The Truth (LP, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||60754-1, 9 60754-1||US||1988|
|9 60754-2||Rubén Blades*||Nothing But The Truth (CD, Album)||Elektra||9 60754-2||US||1988|
|96 07541||Rubén Blades*||Nothing But The Truth (LP, Album)||Elektra||96 07541||Canada||1988|
|60754-1||Rubén Blades*||Nothing But The Truth (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra||60754-1||US||1988|
|960 754-1||Rubén Blades*||Nothing But The Truth (LP, Album)||Elektra||960 754-1||Europe||1988|