Meredith Brooks - Bitch album
Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "EMI"); UBEM, AMRA, UMPI, Kobalt Music Publishing, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ARESA, LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - SonyATV" и другие авторские общества (13).
Bitch (Nothing In Between) (CD, Single, Promo). DPRO 7087 6 12067 2 2.
It was released in May 1997, as the lead single from her debut album Blurring the Edges
Bitch (Album Version). 1. Bitch (Album Version) Lyrics. I hate the world today You're so good to me I know but I can't change Tried to tell you But you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath Innocent and sweet.
from the album Blurring the Edges. It was released in May 1997 as the lead single from her debut album Blurring the Edges. YouTube Encyclopedic. 1/5. Views: 91 072. 1 843 450. 32 062.
We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below.
She was writing and turning in songs to them and they kept dismissing her songs. I think she had one more song left and if they passed on it she would have to leave. When "Bitch" took off, Interscope signed Brooks. She and Peiken wrote six more songs that were included on the Blurring The Edges album, which sold over a million copies. Brooks did all the guitar work on Blurring The Edges, including glass slide, some e-bow and wah-wah. She said: "If I had listed a guy as a guitarist in the liner notes, everyone would've thought that he played all the cool stuff. So I decided to do it all myself just to prove that I could
|1||Bitch (Album Version)||4:13|
|3||Bitch (Transistor Mix)||4:07|
|4||Bitch (Tee's In-House Mix)||6:13|
|5||Down By The River||4:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Published By – Kissing Booth Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp.
- Published By – Hidden Pun Music
- Published By – Sushi Too Music
- Published By – Street Rock Music
- Engineer – Jim Ebert (tracks: 5)
- Mixed By – Jim Ebert (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
- Producer – David Ricketts (tracks: 5)
- Producer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Todd Terry (tracks: 2, 4)
- Producer, Engineer – Geza X (tracks: 1-4)
- Written-By – M. Brooks* (tracks: 1-5), S. Peiken* (tracks: 1-4), T. DeLuca* (tracks: 5)
Notes(Track 1-4) Published by Kissing Booth Music/Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp./Hidden Pun Music/Sushi Too Music (BMI)
(Track 5) Published by Kissing Booth Music (BMI)/Street Rock Music (ASCAP)
℗©1997 Capitol Records, Inc. Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-58634-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: 724385863424 1-1-1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (In Matrix): ifpi 1679
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|C2 7243 8 58644 2 1||Meredith Brooks||Bitch (CD, Single)||Capitol Records||C2 7243 8 58644 2 1||US||1997|
|41399, D110161||Meredith Brooks||Bitch (VHS)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||41399, D110161||US||1997|
|none||Meredith Brooks||Bitch (CD, Single, Promo)||Capitol Records||none||Thailand||1997|
|SPRO 7087 6 12054 1 1/12055 1 0||Meredith Brooks||Bitch (12", Promo)||Capitol Records||SPRO 7087 6 12054 1 1/12055 1 0||US||1997|
|12CLDJ 790||Meredith Brooks||Bitch (12", Promo)||Capitol Records||12CLDJ 790||UK||1997|