BWitched - Jump Down (The Mixes) album
Not sure the name of the show? Категория.
Jump Down by Bwitched. Here are the most popular versions Chords. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.
Learn to play 'Jump Down' easy by Bwitched with guitar chords, lyrics and chord diagrams.
Скачай Bwitched - C'est La Vie (Dog In The River Mix) mp3 ♫ 06:46 320 kbps 1. 6 m. .
2. Jump Down (The Bold Remix – The Bold & The Beautiful. 3. Jump Down (Almighty Definitive Mix) Remix – Almighty Associates.
Standard UK cassette release, housed in card sleeve, plays the same on both sides. A1/B1 published by 19 Music Lt. BMG Music Publishing Lt. Universal Music Publishing Lt. Chrysalis Music Ltd. A2/B2 published by Sugar Free Music/Bucks Music Lt. 19 Music Lt. Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
More about B Witched - Jump Down release: Genre of this release: Pop music. Released at: This album was released on the label Epic (catalog number 669128 2) GlowWorm (catalog number 669128 2). This album was released in 2000-03-20 year. UK. Format of the release is. CD, Single.
Bwitched-Blame It On The Weatherman 1 guitar tab, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs. D5 A5 Only clouds will see, tears are in my eyes. C5 A5 C5 Empty like my heart, why d'you say goodbye -. CHORUS: D5 C5 The rain goes on (on, and on again) x3 -. VERSE 3: G5 Alone I can hear. A5 Hear our song, playing for me again.
Eb You're always around stamping the ground The letter I found was yours truly Eb So plain to see what C you wrote to me Cm G Bb Was positively un-ruly. Refrain 2: Cm You ran away with F my spoon You've. Bb stolen my heart G Bb always laughing Cm F I jumped over moon right from the Bb G start You always make me feel always make me feel good. Chorus 2: Eb Jump down I've C never believed Cm in love Until. G now I've never Bb Eb believed in us Jump down I've C never believed. Bb believed in love That's why I'm.
Not to be confused with Bewitched. B Witched performing in Manchester as part of The Big Reunion arena tour. B Witched's second album, Awake and Breathe, released a year after their debut, peaked at number 5 on the charts and was certified Platinum. Singles from the album were less successful than earlier releases ("Jesse Hold On" reached number 4, "I Shall Be There" number 13 and "Jump Down" number 16 in the UK). After touring Europe and America, where they co-headlined the All That Music and More Festival with LFO and Blaque, the band began work on a third album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Jump Down (Radio Edit)
Producer [Additional], Remix – Cutfather & Joe
|2||Jump Down (The Bold & The Beautiful In Memphis Mix)
Remix [Groovy Swirly Bits By] – The Bold & The Beautiful*
|3||Jump Down (Almighty Definitive Mix)
Remix – Almighty Associates*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Made By – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Produced For – XL Talent
- Produced At – Mothership Studios
- Recorded At – The Bold & The Beautiful Love Shack
- Published By – 19 Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Arranged By – Martin Brannigan, Ray "Madman" Hedges*
- Design – Think1*
- Photography By – Julian Broad
- Producer – Ray "Madman" Hedges*
- Written By – Hedges/Brannigan/Ackerman
- Written-By – Brannigan*, Hedges*, Ackerman*
NotesPublished by 19 Music Ltd. / BMG Music Pub. Ltd. / Universal Music Publishing Ltd. / Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Produced in his Mothership.
Track 1 additional production and remix for XL Talent.
Track 2 recorded at The Bold & The Beautiful Love Shack, February 1964. Remember kids: BE FAB!
℗ 2000 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. © 2000 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is made by Sony Entertainment (UK) Ltd. Distribution: Sony Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099766 912851
- Barcode (String): 5099766912851
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0100315264-0101 14
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code): A2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94X4
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Sony Code): CA
|669060 2, 6690602000||B*Witched||Jump Down (CD, Maxi, Enh)||Epic, Epic||669060 2, 6690602000||UK||2000|
|669128 2||B*Witched||Jump Down (CD, Single, Enh)||Epic, GlowWorm||669128 2||UK||2000|
|XPCD2449||B*Witched||Jump Down (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic||XPCD2449||UK||2000|
|SAMPCS 8373, 0083721000||B*Witched||Jump Down (CD, Single, Promo, Car)||Epic, Epic||SAMPCS 8373, 0083721000||UK||2000|
|669128 4||B*Witched||Jump Down (Cass, Single, Car)||Epic||669128 4||UK||2000|