Triana - Sombra Y Luz album
Music belongs to their respective owners. I don't own or claim to own it. Can and will remove on request
Listen free to Triana – Sombra y Luz (Una historia, Quiero contarte and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Triana's third album was the one that took the band to real commercial fame in their country. Persistent promotion, catchy melodies, and a ever-growing cult led this recording to big sales in a short time. Shadow and Light (which means Sombra Y Luz) is yet another good album from the band, but they were investigating new sounds already: the jazzy Quiero Contarte brings a new and interesting angle in their work. for the recording of this album, the band reverted to the basic trio of their debut and Eduardo Rodriguez plays an excellent electric guitar throughout the whole.
Sombra y luz. Triana. Sombra y luz Tracklist. 1. Una historia Lyrics. 3. Sombra y luz Lyrics. 4. Hasta volver Lyrics.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/144 BPM). Tracklist Sombra y luz.
Quiero contarte, 04:59. Tiempo Sin Saber, 05:22. Vuelta a la Sombra y a la Luz, 02:48.
Album · 1979 · 6 Songs. Vuelta a la Sombra y a la Luz. 2:48. Released: Jan 1, 1979.
Bitrate (quality): 128. mp3. Rompiendo Corazones.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Sombra Y Luz||7:40|
|B2||Tiempo Sin Saber
Lyrics By – Eduardo Rodríguez R.*, Máximo MorenoMusic By – Eduardo Rodríguez R.*
|B3||Vuelta A La Sombra Y La Luz||5:20|
- Record Company – Movieplay S.A.
- Recorded At – Estudios Sonoland
- Manufactured By – Iberofon, S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Movieplay
- Printed By – Moviegraf
- Arranged By, Directed By – Triana
- Artwork, Design – Máximo Moreno
- Drums, Percussion, Voice – Juan José Palacios*
- Electric Bass – Manolo Rosa
- Electric Guitar – Antonio Pérez* (tracks: A1, B2, B3), Enrique Carmona (tracks: A1 to B1, B3), Pepe Roca
- Engineer – José Fernández*
- Guitar [Spanish], Voice – Eduardo Rodríguez R.*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Jesús De La Rosa
- Producer – Gonzalo Garciapelayo
- Technician – Antonio Lomas
- Vocals – Eduardo Rodríguez R.* (tracks: B2)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Miguel Angel Iglesias (tracks: A3)
- Voice – Enrique Carmona (tracks: B1), Pepe Roca (tracks: A2)
- Written-By – J. de la Rosa* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
NotesVery close to Sombra Y Luz but this release is manufactured by Iberofon, S.A.
Recorded end of 1978 and beginning of 1979 at Estudios Sonoland (Madrid).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.G.A.E.
- Depósito Legal: M.4328-1979
- Other (Iberofon, S.A.): PMS. Nº 6714-5854
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side A): 17.1439 A 3N'
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side B): 17.1439 B 2NI'
|17.1439/4||Triana||Sombra Y Luz (LP, Album, Gat)||Movieplay||17.1439/4||Spain||1979|
|5046617652||Triana||Sombra Y Luz (CD, Album, RP)||Fonomusic||5046617652||Spain||Unknown|
|CD-1094||Triana||Sombra Y Luz (CD, Album, RE)||Fonomusic||CD-1094||Spain||1991|
|5046617655||Triana||Sombra Y Luz (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Fonomusic||5046617655||Spain||2005|
|5046617655, DIWM-239||Triana||Sombra Y Luz (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Fonomusic, Warner Strategic Marketing||5046617655, DIWM-239||Spain||2005|