Chas Sandford - Parallax View album
Complete your Chas Sandford collection.
Parallax View from Chas Sandford (1982) (LP).
com SHOWS ww. hassandford. com/shows ww. ecretsound.
Parallax View (1982). Album by Chas Sandford. Waiting for the Night.
But Chas Sandford is mainly known in AOR circles for his cooperation with John Waite co-writing the timeless classic hit 'Missing You'. By 1982, Sandford got the opportunity to record his solo debut LP "Parallax View". The album included songs that were soon covered by Waite on his solo debut, Sammy Hagar, Rick Springfield and Sheila B. Devotion.
Band Chas Sandford Info: Parallax View Style: Melodic Rock Years: 1982 Info: VBR ~220-240 kbs Info: 6. 4 Mb Info: USA Tracklist: 01 - Surrender. Chas Sandford – Parallax View (1982). Chas sandford parallax view never played< 1982 lp white label promo mint- 1. 5$.
Chas Sandford -Parallax View 1982 White Label Promo LP new wave prog rock NM/VG+.
CHAS SANDFORD By Roy Trakin. We lived the good times/Now we feel the pain/Wonder if those days/Will ever come agai. he past is the past/What’s done is done/Time to let go/Time to move on. It’s Changing. The saying goes that most artists have an entire lifetime to make their first album, and six months to come up with the second.
But Chas Sandford is mainly known in AOR circles for his cooperation with John Waite co-writing the timeless classic hit ‘Missing You’. By 1982, Sandford got the opportunity to record his solo debut LP Parallax View. But let’s go back to Parallax View.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer [Additional] – Alan Pasqua
|A4||We've Said Enough||3:23|
|B1||Still Crazy For You
Synthesizer [Additional] – Duncan MacKay*
|B4||Waiting For The Night||4:16|
|B5||Hope Against Hope
Saxophone [Additional] – George Englund*Synthesizer [Additional] – Duncan MacKay*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Recorded At – Super Bear Studios
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Goodnight LA Studios
- Remixed At – Rumbo Recorders
- Overdubbed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Overdubbed At – Jam Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mixed At – Goodnight LA Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Ron Coro
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Bill Champlin, Carmen Grillo, James Haymer, Tamara Matoesian*
- Backing Vocals, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Engineer – C.S.*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Eric Nelson
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Karen Soble
- Design – Denise Minobe
- Drums, Percussion – Tony "The Doctor" Braunagle*
- Engineer – Jeremy Green, John Etchels*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Don Smith
- Executive-Producer – Damon Metrebian
- Guitar, Keyboards – Jamie Herndon
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Hill Brin Swimmer
- Mixed By, Producer, Written-By – Chas Sandford
- Photography By – Rumio Sato
NotesSpecialty Records Corporation pressing.
Find Allied (AR) pressing here > Chas Sandford - Parallax View.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): E1-60110-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): E1-60110-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): EL-60110-A-RE-SP 1-1 PRECISION
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): EL-60110-B-RE-SP 1-1SM1-1 PRECISION
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID (Pressing Plant ID - Embossed Around Spindle Hole): E A S T
- Pressing Plant ID (Labels): SP
|ELK 52 393||Chas Sandford||Parallax View (LP, Album)||Elektra||ELK 52 393||Germany||1982|
|E1-60110||Chas Sandford||Parallax View (LP, Album, AR )||Elektra||E1-60110||US||1982|
|E1-60110||Chas Sandford||Parallax View (LP, Album, Promo, SP )||Elektra||E1-60110||US||1982|
|647741-001||Chas Sandford||Parallax View (CD, Album, RE, Car)||Not On Label (Chas Sandford)||647741-001||US||Unknown|
|E1-60110||Chas Sandford||Parallax View (LP, Album, Promo, AR )||Elektra||E1-60110||US||1982|